Vore in High Fidelity

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Vore in High Fidelity

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:41 pm

Many Second Life users have probably heard of High Fidelity... the upcoming successor to SL, which supports a ton of mind-blowing features for VR. Out of sheer curiosity, I must ask whether anyone from our lovely community decided to bring vore on board yet :) I wouldn't be surprised if not, considering HIFI is in early Alpha stage and barely yet usable... still a fun thought to start pondering however!
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Blog: View Blog (88)

Re: Vore in High Fidelity

Postby crowbarman » Sat May 21, 2016 10:21 pm

Wow, this sounds really cool. I wish the Vive was cheaper, so i could actually get one to use on this.
crowbarman
Been posting for a bit

Postby darknessblades » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:52 pm

crowbarman wrote:Wow, this sounds really cool. I wish the Vive was cheaper, so i could actually get one to use on this.

vive or oculus will be cheaper in about 2-4 years, then VR is really populair and there is more competition thus meaning cheaper and better models.

since there are only 2-6 models (china ones included)
its still expensive.

if you want to make it from a phone you need to spend about 300$ (50 for a good headset with lens relocatability) and a highend- chinaphone with a 2k screen a good CPU (8-16 core) and minimum 3GB ram.

then you can use the phone as a vr headset (1 downside is that its not as good as a vive or oculus)

also high fidelity needs a good PC, (anno 2015) since older pc's or laptops dont meet the minimum specs
darknessblades
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nuelaar » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:20 am

I have just bought a Vive headset and will report back sometime in the next few days when I finally get it shipped here and get a chance to use it.
Nuelaar
New to the forum

Postby Nuelaar » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:04 pm

Nothing that I could find :(
Nuelaar
New to the forum

Postby zarachrest1 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:30 pm

Making vore in HF is entirely possible and if someone was to create it then people wouldn't have to worry about finding places specifically for it because everything in HF is connected so vore could be done anywhere.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Second Life Vore Club