So dumb question...

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

So dumb question...

Postby talonthunderstrike » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:12 pm

Are any of the vore places still around? I'm reluctant to log in without knowing <..<;; I've not been on for a while, and the last thing I wanna do is pop into the middle of some person's get-together and get asked all the awkward questions.
talonthunderstrike
New to the forum

Re: So dumb question...

Postby coop500 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:02 pm

I am unsure what you mean, vore places?
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Pochii » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:33 pm

You asking for like TOR groups or IRC?
Pochii
Been posting for a bit

Postby 8Shapes4Colors » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:21 pm

The SLVC is still around. There's also the vore forest. I think that's all there is these days?
Treat everyone else with more respect than you treat yourself and only the foolish will call you selfish.
-Something I made up on the fly
8Shapes4Colors
Somewhat familiar

Postby replicatkd » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:11 pm

SLVC and the -Vore forest/Vore city- are pretty much the only places with more than just one random soul hanging around.

I have visited all the places that had the word vore in them but they seem to be empty.

I keep hearing about Aunt Edna's cabaret but I never managed to find it. I also heard of a maze where you basically RP around by searching the groups.

I find it rather counter-productive that the groups announce their place so that you visit but they don't give you the coordinates. SL is huge. No one will find these places if you don't tell them where to go.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby talonthunderstrike » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:36 am

I was asking cause nothing comes up in search anymore, and I hadn't been on in a while, so my Landmarks point towards the old addresses <..<;;
So it's good they're still floating about. Now the question is getting there XD

and I meant in Second Life itself.
talonthunderstrike
New to the forum

Postby ShaleCalm » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:50 am

Both the Vore Forest and SLVC are alive and well. I log on, to be at the Vore Forest a couple times a week. The forest has grown in popularity and we now have a Vore City added on to it. Searching the word vore should bring them right up as long as the adult setting is checked.
ShaleCalm
New to the forum

Postby Vinderex » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:26 am

replicatkd wrote:I keep hearing about Aunt Edna's cabaret but I never managed to find it.

Edna's closed down a couple years ago I believe. It was located in Erebus Hills, the neighboring sim to SLVC. It's turned into a residential area now, but most of the people living there will be vores too since it's so close to SLVC and also owned by the same people.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Journeyman » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:51 pm

The vore College is still open as well; cooking-related stuff. A bunch of avatar-eating plants and animals there as well. Not many people hang out there regularly, though, and it seems that stuff like the SLVC vore mod doesn't work there. Lots of neat props, though.
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Second Life Vore Club