Welcome to second life vore club!

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Re:

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:26 pm

I'll post a "How to find us" thread... but in the meantime, click this link or paste the following into your web browser: secondlife://Castle%20DarkWolf/217/53/223
Last edited by Freakus_Freeloader on Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
-- Freakus
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Vorishartist » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:05 am

I'm on there too! JoeTheCatboy Freelunch

I'm trying to learn LSL, so bear with me, guys!
Vorishartist
Artist

Re:

Postby Takeshi » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:34 am

I've registered myself & I have a small question: where to find ya all there?
Takeshi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Eka » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:43 am

Artemiy wrote:I've registered myself & I have a small question: where to find ya all there?

try this thread
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... pic&t=2044
Eka
Administrator

Re:

Postby Takeshi » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:12 am

Thanks!
Takeshi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby BradRepko » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:47 pm

The Second Life Vore Club sounds really cool. Actually, a lot of things in Second Life sound cool, it's just to bad it isn't playable with 56k. I signed up one day after VA informed me that you could now play for free on there, but when I had setup my name and everything, just before I loaded it or whatever, it said that it doesn't work on dial up internet, that I must have DSL or higher. *sighs* Oh well, I suppose that is just my luck. *shrugs*
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Mouse » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:01 pm

BradRepko wrote:The Second Life Vore Club sounds really cool. Actually, a lot of things in Second Life sound cool, it's just to bad it isn't playable with 56k. I signed up one day after VA informed me that you could now play for free on there, but when I had setup my name and everything, just before I loaded it or whatever, it said that it doesn't work on dial up internet, that I must have DSL or higher. *sighs* Oh well, I suppose that is just my luck. *shrugs*

It does work on 56k to my knowledge I seem to remember a few people on there with 56k, I could be wrong... I know if you -were- on 56k it would be near impossible to do anything though...
Mouse
Author

Re:

Postby BradRepko » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:04 pm

Well, I didn't actually try playing it, but it said right on the site does not play on dial up internet, or something to that regard, so I didn't bother past that point. *shrugs* Oh well though, I suppose I'll get to try it someday.
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby RaireEX08 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:06 pm

I daresay that SL would work with dial-up, and that you wouldn't slow anyone else down due to operating a slower connection than the one they have (maybe).
But the thing is that SL is a very graphical experience - think how long it would take for you to download one of the artworks here. One minute? Two or three for the 1024px+ ones? SL has such textures, with those sizes and details. And that would just be a single painting on a wall. Add to that a frame, the shadow on the wall it creates, the wall itself, the neighbour's house past that, and the trees and sky behind that house... That's a whole load of one or two minutes, and that's without talking about complicated 3D-models and partical effects.
I don't mean to be a killjoy. I only got shot of 56K a few weeks ago and pretty much jumped onto SL straight away. And you know what? Even my 3.5meg connection struggles. But believe me, you must experience SL before the creators or griefers (those are bad people) shut it down.
That's my piece - I'll shut up now :wink:
RaireEX08
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:21 am

it'd probably work on dial up... it'd just kinda crawl like a lame snail for you.

And RairEX08... at the moment the lindens are having some problems with their asset server, so it'll probably speed up rezzing for you when they get it fixed.
-- Freakus
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby RaireEX08 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:56 pm

Thanks Freakus :) And it was nice to meet you earlier (even though I keep changing my naga-ish AV). Yes, I was the weird thing with wings and flexi-tail.
JJHyena Bathgate - most recent quote "What the hell is that thing?"
RaireEX08
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby 2ndVenus » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:26 am

Count me in! ^^ Iv been hanging around the front doors now and then but been a little shy and unintroduced. SnakeWildlife Soyinka. I may see you around vorefans.
*hisss* :3=<
2ndVenus
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Epyon » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:41 pm

I'm glad to hear such inovation and commerce for the community, and I would gladly attend my time and effrt for building, animation, and remodeling the SLVC if you need a free builder ;). I may under certain circumstances "throw money" at you if you need more for supplies, as I'm very excited for the progress made so far, I'm looking forward to the future advancements of the SLVC, and I'm offering assistance any way possible. XD Look up Zero Cao.
Sometimes it's not what you ask, but how you ask it.
Epyon
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby MenchiCutlets » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:41 pm

Made a character on SL not too long ago and thought I'd check it out last night. I'm amazed at some of the animations that people have made for the place, really impressive. :) At the moment I'm wandering around as Isabelle Oceanlane, still trying to find my way around the place. When I find a good source of income I should be around a bit more.
MenchiCutlets
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Azure Prower » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:07 am

Only problem with SLVC. It's hard to catch people hanging around there. >.<

Latest times I visited. There was no one around at all. :neutral:
Azure Prower
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:31 am

That's unfortunate, we're often quite popular towards evenings in american timezones, I'm not too sure about other timezones as I don't tend to get on SL much during other times but it often has people around.

Keep dropping by at different times of day, you'll find a busy period eventually :)
-- Freakus
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby charemthecharmeleon » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:46 am

Yeah, the place can be quite lively. =3
~ Charem
charemthecharmeleon
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby GutsMan » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:18 am

I don't mean to rez an old topic, but I just thought that I should drop my contact info here since I am a new member and all.

SL username: Sharpe Clowes

Avatar (current): wolf (black fur with blue shirt and gray pants)

Friend status: Open, as any and all are welcome. Just be sure to IM me first.
"It takes guts to be a voraphile" -Gutsman
GutsMan
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Vanamee1 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:14 pm

Eh... Just thought that if I'm going to start posting on this forum I should introduce myself, and this seems to be the best topic to do that in. My SL name is... VANAMEE. That's the name I use on pretty much everything. :lol: I'm a pred/prey. ^^ Nice to meet you all.
Vanamee1
Been posting for a bit

Postby GutsMan » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:29 pm

Howdy all, just popped by and noticed this thread once again gracing the main page! Like so many others, I have become a SL'er (probably for life!) and have become hopelessly engrossed in the community experience. In this second realm, I'm known as Sharpe Clowes. (Hi to those who recognise me!)

Seeing as how I'm a member here at Eka's, it's not that surprising that I joined the SLVC soon after logging into this new dimension. One odd thing I've noticed, however, is how much more comfortable I am doling out RP's in SL than I am here on these forums or elsewhere.. I'm not sure how to explain it. Anywho, if anyone's up for anything, just drop me a line at [email protected] or via IM in-world. Can't wait to meet y'all!
"It takes guts to be a voraphile" -Gutsman
GutsMan
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Second Life Vore Club