Welcome to second life vore club!

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Postby Cilis » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:05 pm

To make money in SL you either buy it with real cash... take jobs from other people, be a cyberwhore or sit in camp chairs and make 30 an hour 2k lindon is about how much the best or custom avatars run, 800 lindon is the norm.

I'm glad you managed to get her to continue freakus, very diplomatic heh. Its a shame they haven't stopped by on their own though.
Cilis
Participator

Postby Kyle » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:02 am

How does their cell phone identifications work? 8O I saw that as an option and was curious.
Kyle
Been posting for a bit

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:05 am

Cilis wrote:2k lindon is about how much the best or custom avatars run, 800 lindon is the norm.

2? no, the best custom avis are actually about 10K, but then, those are commission jobs from whinge.they're unique, and only the commissioner ever gets them.

Cilis wrote:I'm glad you managed to get her to continue freakus, very diplomatic heh. Its a shame they haven't stopped by on their own though.

I said she MIGHT continue, I'm not 100% sure on it, but things are looking better than before.

Kyle wrote:How does their cell phone identifications work? 8O I saw that as an option and was curious.

No clue, if you work it out, let me know.
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Postby Damienfox » Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:14 am

Kyle wrote:How does their cell phone identifications work? 8O I saw that as an option and was curious.

How the cell phone identification works is that one picks their company of service, and then puts down their cellphone with no breaks or dashes. Then they send you your verification code via a text message.

Oh, Um, and I'm Damien Dimsum on SL... Still new to it. ^.^;
Damienfox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kyle » Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:59 am

Thanks for all the help...

Custom Avatars:

That sounds like it's a lot of 'money'. I will hope I can learn how to earn it fast. That or hope someone would make one for me in exchange for a very friendly weasel slave. :wink: Hehe.

Can anyone here make good avatars? 8O Could get some of that SL money and a guaranteed prey out of it. :wink:

Cell-phones!:

Ooo that sounds much more convenient! Thanks. Now to find my old cell-phone. :?
Kyle
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mouse » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:54 pm

Actually the normal price for an avatar is 900, but it depends on where you go to... if I remember right, one guy has some nice looking weasel avatars already though... though they might not be your style...

I'm Fausk DaSilva on there if anyone wants to talk, though I'm hardly around anymore...losing interest in it I guess...
Mouse
Author

Postby Kisiro » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:11 am

Eh, so far I have'nt been able to check it out. I got no text message on my cell phone once it said it would sent it to me. So, I dunno. *shrugs.*
Kisiro
Artist

Postby Kisiro » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:31 am

Well, I am on second life now. My friend in rl helped me out in getting on. Both paid accounts...just so long as I pay him for helping since it's his credit card.

Anyway, I've searched around and everything. It really is quite nice! o_O Seems to have just about everything you can think of. Even radio and watch movies, see drawings or real life pictures of people on walls in certain places.

Anyway, I made Ku'Treno on there, and did a few experiments. Here is some screen shots I whipped up to share. Vore included. Pretending anyway. ;)
Attachments
KuTreno_HalfLife_MiniScreenshots1.PNG
KuTreno_HalfLife_MiniScreenshots1.PNG (355.33 KiB) Viewed 3734 times
Kisiro
Artist

Postby Kisiro » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:32 am

Second one.
Attachments
KuTreno_HalfLife_MiniScreenshots2.PNG
KuTreno_HalfLife_MiniScreenshots2.PNG (409.04 KiB) Viewed 3841 times
Kisiro
Artist

Postby Kisiro » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:33 am

Third one. Can't wait to find the vore on this game whenever it's ready. ^^
Attachments
KuTreno_HalfLife_MiniScreenshots3.PNG
KuTreno_HalfLife_MiniScreenshots3.PNG (471.1 KiB) Viewed 3844 times
Kisiro
Artist

Postby RenegadeMyth » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:53 pm

Freakus_Freeloader wrote:Indeed, I do look like a balloon in the second one, it is a prototype however.

The other problem is the clipping on his tail, the same happens with wings and other such attachments.

After a long talk with the creator, it looks like some more work will be done on it, plus possibly a few similar projects. Of course, you can't really do anything about the clipping other than tell your intended victim to take off the offending body parts as I don't think there's a scriptable way to remove them... and if there is, it's probably a big fuss.

Since I don't know the scripter of this object, I'll post it here so it can best past along if it's helpful. You'd have to do two scripts. One would be a drop in script to the root prims of the objects you'd want to have detached.

The drop in script would just generally be a script that listens on a channel for a certain command from the vore object. Using llDetachFromAvatar (make sure to review llRequestPermissions)

I would probably time the animation so I know about how long it's going to take, have the vore script llSleep() for that length of time. It then would send a message on a high numbered channel (say 49689 just for random suggestion) this way it's unlikely that the channel will be spied on by other devices. The drop in scripts would be listening on this channel and would then detach the object.

This is really the only way I can think of actually scripting it to detach for the person (and it's actually pretty easy to script), unfortunately, the drop in scripts will have to listen to everyone in order to work, meaning anyone who knows the channel it's talking on will be able to detach your bodyparts just by typing the commands into the window.

This probably isn't a very good description of what I'm getting at, but it should be enough for most scripters to get the idea.
RenegadeMyth
Been posting for a bit

Postby RenegadeMyth » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:55 pm

Kyle wrote:I'd like to join, but am wondering about a weaselman avatar. I personally do not think I'd be able to make one on my own. :? Anyone know where I can find one or if anyone would be able to make one? :D

Whinge Languish, of Ninja Weasel studios, sells Weasel Avatars. You can find his vendor in Dwellget, in the sim Taco. I think they're 800L, but I haven't av shopped in a while so I don't know.
RenegadeMyth
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cilis » Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:18 pm

Got a few PM's and boy, am I behind on every single project I am involved with heh.

Kisiro, I don't run the vore club so your PMing the wrong guy ^^;;
Cilis
Participator

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:00 pm

RenegadeMyth wrote:
Kyle wrote:I'd like to join, but am wondering about a weaselman avatar. I personally do not think I'd be able to make one on my own. :? Anyone know where I can find one or if anyone would be able to make one? :D

Whinge Languish, of Ninja Weasel studios, sells Weasel Avatars. You can find his vendor in Dwellget, in the sim Taco. I think they're 800L, but I haven't av shopped in a while so I don't know.

900 at last check.
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kisiro » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:57 am

*Was for pm's, but goes with it.* Ah, who is then? =P

Cilis wrote:Got a few PM's and boy, am I behind on every single project I am involved with heh.

Kisiro
Artist

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:07 am

Kisiro wrote:*Was for pm's, but goes with it.* Ah, who is then? =P

Cilis wrote:Got a few PM's and boy, am I behind on every single project I am involved with heh.

I believe that would be Solus Candour.
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cilis » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:23 pm

Yup heh. I wish I coulda told you but I didn't remember myself. life's been hectic ^^;;
Cilis
Participator

Postby Ante » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:12 pm

Did I say I was here yet? Because I am. >.>

edit: Apparently not, since this is my first post.

So yeah, I'm the guy who made the vore poseballs and edible micros in the club. :P
Ante
New to the forum

Postby Kisiro » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:10 pm

Hehe, the poseballs are awesome. The edible micro's are really neat too. It's a shame that they are gone for good once you eat them. x.x Gotta keep buying. Good way to make money on there though I suppose. I only got one so far. I need to get another to just hang onto for show or somthin. =P

Ante wrote:Did I say I was here yet? Because I am. >.>

edit: Apparently not, since this is my first post.

So yeah, I'm the guy who made the vore poseballs and edible micros in the club. :P
Kisiro
Artist

Re:

Postby raan » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:12 pm

Could someone post the coordinates, because I'm completely lost. And my new name is Raan Calhoun. (And I'm wearing clothes that could pass for those of a Black Mesa security guard.)
And what's the opposite of ln(x)? Duraflame, the unnatural log.

raan
???

PreviousNext

Return to Second Life Vore Club