Welcome to second life vore club!

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Welcome to second life vore club!

Postby Eka » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:19 pm

Cilis mentioned to me that there is a vore club community out there without a site or forum of anything. So I decided to make it myself
It is quite barebone at the moment, but if you know anyone in the vore club. (Or know where it is) feel free to tell them about this. I will make more site features trailor to a gaming vore site and let them get involve. It have been my wish to make a gaming vore site for a very long time!
Last edited by Eka on Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Cilis » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:49 am

*chuckles* I might build a vore club building myself. As it is now most of us just see who else is in the group and meet up.

Vore doesn't show up in game as it is now, and players just roleplay it... vore is entirely possible though, thats for sure.

The hurdels are getting one player inside another player, sound effects for the digestion/holding and animations for such.... I think its best to start simple and tackle the first problem, getting one player into the belly of another.

Currently, your avatar and everyone elses can be made super small or super big with their body shape, thats what everything else is attached to. With this in mind I started looking for small avatars in game and I found plushies and teddybears that people could play, they're fully functional avatars and they're only a food big!

So basically, the first step I prepose is making a vore avatar thats really small.

Secondly, how do we do the internal part for the predator and prey?

Well, when you build a basic ball there is no texture on the inside and it only shows up on the outside, so if you make it a hollow ball there will be a texture inside too! doing this you can make a stomach with a pink organic texture, and then using a half circle you can make a phantom 'acid bath' with moving textures, being in phantom mode, characters will be able to sit inside the glop without it messing with their posistion.

So we've got the right size, and how to make a stomach, now how do we get the belly and the prey into the predator? well this is the hardest part...

To get the prey into the stomach, a poseball has to be set up outside of it that would play an animation that has the prey curl up, and automatically forces them into the stomach by way of world posistioning... this is more or less hit or miss until the ball has been set up, since it involves moving it a few inches this way or that until it works.

Secondly, we don't want floating organs, so the stomach would have a hide command on it until it has an occupant.

Now how to get the lovely pair into a pred? a poseball that puts the predator over them both... of course the prey would have to use a shrunken AV body, but it'd work.

Digestion sounds could be made through the gestures system, all we'd need is the sound effect imported into the game, so goes for heart beats and breathing. As far as belly rubbing and such, that'll have to be done by the poseball since you can not use a poseball and animate your character nine times out of ten.

As for the swollowing (which I suggest we try to tackle after we get the basics working) we're going to have to depend upon a set of poseballs and mico/macro, otherwise our characters will just clip if their the same size. to advance further into the body, they'd have to swing the camera around to keep a clear view of the balls, and as the RP continues, click each poseball in turn to go in further.

For same size, you're really stuck with just roleplaying it until you're totally eaten and then using a small av/belly poseball inside the pred.

There is another way but its cheating, the predator lays on their back on something like a bed or an alter, using poseballs the prey is forced into the head of the pred but they will really be passing right through them and into what they're resting on, inside of which there is a stomach representation.

Now what about holding? keeping prey with you?

Well there are follower scripts in the game already, just attach a belly to any part of your avatar, using edit to posistion it inside your body (you've only got to do this once with worn objects) and then have a visible thing on you somewhere that the prey can use (like have it attached to a collar for scripted commands)

The prey clicks it, switches to a small AV and they get pulled inside, forced to follow the pred unless they break character and leave the body on purpose.

I know thats a huge jumble, but basically vore can be done.... we need someone to do the scripting (which eka tells me is C++) animation, which can be done in poser, and thats basically it, we can worry about textures and sound effects later.

I can't really be a project lead because I know I'll flake or something, but I am willing to pay lindons to anyone that contributes... just tell me what you have in mind and how much you'd want for it... just be aware that it will go on sale so everyone can use it that likes vore... so you'd have to arange it with the team how to split up those earnings.

So I guess we need the following:
A project leader.
An animator.
A scripter.

Anyway yeah, I'll fund the research as long as the persons price isn't too high, if you know someone that already works in C++ and plays SL, or uses poser and plays SL, talk to them for me!

(I'll direct more vore types from SL here as I meet them eka)

Right now we're basically roleplaying it out, using sound effects, and having a character sit inside a phantom black ball with a seat in it to hide them for the rest of the RP >.<
Cilis
Participator

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:23 am

Linden Scripting Language (LSL) is not C++. It's similar in syntax but for a start it operates as a finite state machine, is event driven (not that you can't handle events in C++, it's just a LOT easier in LSL), and has a lot less flexibility, but on the other hand is a whole hell of a lot better at manipulating the game world.

Also, someone is already working on vore animations in SL.

Oh and your idea for a hollow belly while nice in theory, isn't actually all that practical as the avatar itself is still inside. You'd need to use "invisiprims" to get the effect you want and even then it'd be unreliable, not to mention buggy (just like all invisiprim related stuff :P).

You don't need a poseball, you can do it with an attachment that asks permission from the person you want to eat (As I said, someone is working on it, I know someone with a beta version of the item that will eventually be sold to soft-vore people).

Sounds can't really be played to just one individual, so that could be akward for things like a heartbeat, as for rubbing your stomach, again, attachment. Probably the same one as the vore animation was stored and scripted in.

The clipping can't be avoided, but if you use a big enough prim for the belly you might be able to get around most of it, it depends on the preys use of wings, tails, and other prodruding body bits... but it's doable.

As I said though, there's already an object in progress for this, which I'd much rather devote my time to as it's silly to have multiple projects working towards the same common goal. It'd be better to pool resources.

Oh and Eka, you wanted to know how to get to the vore club: Open your map, select the region "Lupulinus", and the co-ordinates 113, 42, 55.
Click show destination, then teleport. then head towards the big red marker column thingumy that will appear. Or, as is the format used often in SL:

Lupulinus 113, 42

Enjoy.
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cilis » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:36 am

Really? can you direct the guy working on it to the site?

Seriously, I'll help in any way I can to get it into our hands even if that means I have to become a majority investor in the projects :)

Belly sounds and tummy rubs I'll work on myself, I mean its not too hard to use poser to make a humanoid rub their stomach or to have a grumble.... I'm guessing that if the sector allows vore, no one will care if a quiet grumbling is played heheh.

I think that once a vore item gets out there publically you WILL see people banning it being used on their lots heh.

Also this is nasty but there is a scat gesture in the "junkyard" place that is a squat... and I've heard someone is working on a anus that rez's (builds on its own, for anyone not into the game yet) turds o.0;;

I'm interested in SLS myself, but the support wiki leads to a dead link on the secondlife site perhaps you can provide us with a SLS site?

Anyway yeah, I am going to join the vore group and I'd love to get the guy working on this stuff active here I mean after all... more vore's around is a good thing heh.

Aside from this, I'm also working on making a roleplay teaching group with a few others... so knowing SLS would be nice for me since I could make my own poseballs for sex along with poser, or things like the interactive toys people are making that contains all the animations for them.... I know, I know, start small heheh. I guess my first project would be making a bunch of confety drop when the class is over but this is completely off topic XD
Cilis
Participator

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:26 am

it's LSL, not SLS (Linden Scripting Language). ;)

I can't directly as I don't know him personally, but I can try. Of course, there's a chance he already hangs around in the vore places.

I don't think he's looking for investors though, but then, I'm not sure what he's really doing with his time on this project, I've only seen a beta version after all.

As for working on stuff in poser, I wouldn't know, I've not got poser, which is annoying the crap out of me as I'd be making vore animations myself if it wasn't for this lack of software.

As for if the sim allows vore, it'll probably be a case of something as simple as "mature sims only please", or in the case of mature sims that don't like you wearing prim penises and such, not in there too.

As for the scat, they're still working on it? eh? but it's a few minutes once you've got the pose... and hell, you can probably get away with the standard sit pose if you're desperate! It's not my thing but I can see the simplicity of it at least :P

as for the LSL wiki, it's over at http://secondlife.com/badgeo/wakka.php?wakka=HomePage , hope that helps you.

Oh, and you don't need to know how to script to do simple animations, there are a number of free-to-use scripts out there which will handle all that for you so you only have to change a few variables at the top and drop the relevant animation into the object, before you go selling any of these things if you make them, I suggest you check the permissions on them though, otherwise you might get people re-selling copies of your work, which while great for getting stuff out there, isn't good for helping fund your future projects (Uploading sounds, textures, and animations DOES cost linden after all!).

Oh, and please, give me an IM in game, my nick on there is as it is on here, but with a space instead of an underscore.
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:52 am

After a quick check, you /should/ be able to click this link to log in at the vore club: secondlife://Lupulinus/113/42/55

Edit: on further investigation, if you're already logged in it pops up the map with the location highlighted so you can just click teleport to get to the general area.
Last edited by Freakus_Freeloader on Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cilis » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:23 pm

Freakus_Freeloader wrote:it's LSL, not SLS (Linden Scripting Language). ;)

I can't directly as I don't know him personally, but I can try. Of course, there's a chance he already hangs around in the vore places.

I don't think he's looking for investors though, but then, I'm not sure what he's really doing with his time on this project, I've only seen a beta version after all.

As for working on stuff in poser, I wouldn't know, I've not got poser, which is annoying the crap out of me as I'd be making vore animations myself if it wasn't for this lack of software.

As for if the sim allows vore, it'll probably be a case of something as simple as "mature sims only please", or in the case of mature sims that don't like you wearing prim penises and such, not in there too.

As for the scat, they're still working on it? eh? but it's a few minutes once you've got the pose... and hell, you can probably get away with the standard sit pose if you're desperate! It's not my thing but I can see the simplicity of it at least :P

as for the LSL wiki, it's over at http://secondlife.com/badgeo/wakka.php?wakka=HomePage , hope that helps you.

Oh, and you don't need to know how to script to do simple animations, there are a number of free-to-use scripts out there which will handle all that for you so you only have to change a few variables at the top and drop the relevant animation into the object, before you go selling any of these things if you make them, I suggest you check the permissions on them though, otherwise you might get people re-selling copies of your work, which while great for getting stuff out there, isn't good for helping fund your future projects (Uploading sounds, textures, and animations DOES cost linden after all!).

Oh, and please, give me an IM in game, my nick on there is as it is on here, but with a space instead of an underscore.

Well it also has anal drip spooge from buttsecks, and intereactivity like the ex!ite toys... thats what rumor has it about why its not out yet XD

Thanks for the scripting information.

As for poser, a friend is trying to get me a copy RL, but it will be legal, arrrr matey >.>

I'm cilis in game of course, and I'm in most of the vore related clubs so that should narrow it down from the others
Cilis
Participator

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:28 pm

Cilis wrote:
Freakus_Freeloader wrote:<snip>

Well it also has anal drip spooge from buttsecks, and intereactivity like the ex!ite toys... thats what rumor has it about why its not out yet XD

Well, that's easy enough to do too, listens, whispers, and particles are among the easier things to wrap your head around in LSL if you ask me.

But then, I did kind of devote myself to learning to script rather intently... still not great at problem solving in it mind...

(edit: bbcode errors)
Last edited by Freakus_Freeloader on Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Postby ChristyRai » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:28 pm

I go by Charr Welesa In SL :P
ChristyRai
Participator

Postby Eka » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:07 pm

Welcome to the forum! I will change the name accordingly.

*snugs Christy as instructed* Anyway, I will try to get more people to the club. Having more people using a forum does sound more organized. At least we will be able to share information and such.

Any other ideas what we should do?
Eka
Administrator

Postby Cilis » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:14 pm

Heh I would say try our best to get the maker of the prototype over here :lol:

Just to make sure its still rolling along ^_^
Cilis
Participator

Postby Cilis » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:44 pm

I got ahold of the artist working on it and I have pictures of its older prototype

Basically she made it for a friend but kinda didnt hear much interest beyond that, I informed her that there were 140 in SL that would probably love her to death for it and asked her to stop by.
Cilis
Participator

Postby Eka » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:07 pm

Well, hope she will show us what she got so far. At the very least, let us helpe develope it more. Care to show use the screen shot?
Eka
Administrator

Postby Cilis » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:37 am

yeah hehe, tomorrow when I have time to find em ^_^
Cilis
Participator

Postby Kisiro » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:31 am

All this sounds pretty interesting. This second life thing. Can't wait to check it out. =)
Kisiro
Artist

Postby Cilis » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:46 am

Okay, some screen shots of the thing. Freakus helped me demo, the actual prototype is on a friend of his, if the maker doesn't post here soon I'll bug them both again to get back to the scripter and see if they still intend to make it. The impression I got is that they were'nt putting any importance on it because no one really showed interest until now.

Anyway, here it is... its possible for the most part... there is also a thing called meatball that crinkled up avatars to make them fit inside things, it isn't used here but you get the implications of combining the two.

http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2 ... emId=20317

Hey stop it!

http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2 ... emId=20320

My girlfriend is going to kick your ass!

heheh XD
Cilis
Participator

Postby Kisiro » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:22 am

hehehe, very nice. o_O 2nd pic the pred looks more like a balloon, lol. Still, looking good though. ^_^
Kisiro
Artist

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:13 pm

Indeed, I do look like a balloon in the second one, it is a prototype however.

The other problem is the clipping on his tail, the same happens with wings and other such attachments.

After a long talk with the creator, it looks like some more work will be done on it, plus possibly a few similar projects. Of course, you can't really do anything about the clipping other than tell your intended victim to take off the offending body parts as I don't think there's a scriptable way to remove them... and if there is, it's probably a big fuss.
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kyle » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:18 pm

I'd like to join, but am wondering about a weaselman avatar. I personally do not think I'd be able to make one on my own. :? Anyone know where I can find one or if anyone would be able to make one? :D
Kyle
Been posting for a bit

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:21 pm

I'm not 100% sure on this offhand, and due to a few technical problems can't check SL right now to be sure, but I *THINK* they're available... not particularily cheap mind but that's just the way of good avatars.
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Second Life Vore Club