Welcome Back to SLVC

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Welcome Back to SLVC

Postby JDandAliProductions » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:49 pm

Sorry we've been away so long everyone, I have no idea what actually happened as I only joined the SLVC staff team earlier this year.

Now that we are active here again I guess it's time to tell people who we are, first things first I am the Succubunny, Alaina Chrest, and I am a member of the security team. We are a community over on a game called Second Life that exists to give people a place where they can have fun, make friends and enjoy vore as much as they like, as long as everyone involved is consenting of course.

I am not sure what else to say so I'll let the club speak for itself, why not come on down and check it out, we all look forward to meeting you.

Map Link: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Erebus/166/110/25
Last edited by JDandAliProductions on Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Re: Welcome Back to SLVC

Postby Eka » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:38 pm

Maybe show us some screenshots of how the club changed over the years will help and relink the coordinate on how to get to your club will clarify a thing or two. Url to your rule and/or guide, etc!
Eka
Administrator

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:57 am

Eka wrote:Maybe show us some screenshots of how the club changed over the years will help and relink the coordinate on how to get to your club will clarify a thing or two. Url to your rule and/or guide, etc!

That would probably be helpful wouldn't it, i completely forgot about including them
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Vinderex » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:14 am

Heyyy! Good to see this forum active again! :D
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby JDandAliProductions » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:29 am

Vinderex wrote:Heyyy! Good to see this forum active again! :D

I figured it would be good to have an active forum here as it will introduce new people to the club, i mean it's how i found out about the club in the first place even though it was inactive
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby brenx » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:50 am

I’ve just become active in RP’ing in SL again. I play a predator and have a large werewolf avi I always use…and usually hunt in the extreme sims, usually hooking up with good rp’ing submissives. While I’m sure you’d agree that 99.9% of SL suck at RP (and most aren’t there for that anyhow, better rp places around). I’ve been amazed how many are into snuff and even vore, and you wouldn’t see a hint of it on their profiles (I test to see if they can RP first, and be respectful in OOC, before worry about preferences). I sure as hell don’t mention vore on mine :D

I don’t like over doing vore rp, and my preferences aren’t for everyone (being dark/horror surroundings, love fear.). I’ve tended to get much better prey RP’ers from sadist groups/sims then the dedicated vore places in SL. If you’re seeking a vore predator, you would be stuck seeking in vore groups.
I’ll join up…already in the fatal vore and hard vore groups (hidden).
brenx
New to the forum

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:00 pm

brenx wrote:I’ve just become active in RP’ing in SL again. I play a predator and have a large werewolf avi I always use…and usually hunt in the extreme sims, usually hooking up with good rp’ing submissives. While I’m sure you’d agree that 99.9% of SL suck at RP (and most aren’t there for that anyhow, better rp places around). I’ve been amazed how many are into snuff and even vore, and you wouldn’t see a hint of it on their profiles (I test to see if they can RP first, and be respectful in OOC, before worry about preferences). I sure as hell don’t mention vore on mine :D

I don’t like over doing vore rp, and my preferences aren’t for everyone (being dark/horror surroundings, love fear.). I’ve tended to get much better prey RP’ers from sadist groups/sims then the dedicated vore places in SL. If you’re seeking a vore predator, you would be stuck seeking in vore groups.

Well we have a dedicated area where we get all sorts of different preds and prey coming through every single day, here's the map link to our area https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Erebus/166/110/25
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Cielie » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:33 pm

Sorry for asking but any tips to start rping here in Second Life?
Cielie
Been posting for a bit

Postby replicatkd » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:15 pm

brenx wrote:I’ve just become active in RP’ing in SL again. I play a predator and have a large werewolf avi I always use…and usually hunt in the extreme sims, usually hooking up with good rp’ing submissives. While I’m sure you’d agree that 99.9% of SL suck at RP (and most aren’t there for that anyhow, better rp places around). I’ve been amazed how many are into snuff and even vore, and you wouldn’t see a hint of it on their profiles (I test to see if they can RP first, and be respectful in OOC, before worry about preferences). I sure as hell don’t mention vore on mine :D

As a predator that hasn't been my experience. My experience is that there are prey everywhere but usually only the predators with the most expensive Avatars or the predators that know a bit of pc stuff will have all the prey busy with them. So there shouldn't be a lack of preds for prey at all. I don't know how good the rp is but plenty of preds everywhere. Just hook up with the most popular preds and leave the newcomer preds on their own.

For prey I guess the tips are to get at least a cheap but cute or sexy avatar. Overall be friendly and to approach the pred first. In SL is the preds who rule for sure. I guess an open collar for toys that require rlv and the correct launcher.

I had a pleasant experience with SLVC though. The people were nice and chill.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby JDandAliProductions » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:05 am

Cielie wrote:Sorry for asking but any tips to start rping here in Second Life?

I would recommend coming to SLVC and watch what everyone else does in public, outside of public you can also message me in world just ask any of the staff to get hold of Alaina for you and i can help you out, i enjoy teaching people how to RP
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Return to Second Life Vore Club