Snake body swap vore.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Snake body swap vore.

Postby JustTroy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:51 am

So I just had this idea for a vore story. In it a girl would swap bodies with a large serpent and would find herself overcome by the snake's instinct to feed and she swallows her old body. All the while, she is grappling with the reality of what she is doing and can't help but enjoy it all the same. What do you guys think? Would anyone like to take on the task of writing one such story?
JustTroy
Been posting for a bit

Re: Snake body swap vore.

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:54 pm

I could handle such a story. (See the link in my signature for sample work, particularly "Food Chained" and "Homecoming".) But I do have stories ahead of it; if you're in a hurry you may want someone else to do it.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JustTroy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:14 am

It would be a treat to see one of these great writers on Eka's take on the task.
Dickyreed, Lovesdogs24, 4ofSwords, Doctordweeb, Ryanshowseason3, Innertrack, Apex, Septia, Htabdoolb, or The_Wolf.
Of course anybody else who thinks they're up to the task is more than welcome to give it a whack!
JustTroy
Been posting for a bit

Postby sd43 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:47 pm

I'm only just seeing this now, but that's a super cool idea. Would love to see it written.
sd43
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration