Transparent belly

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Transparent belly

Postby Gutswimmer » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:39 pm

There's an idea that's been bouncing around in my head for a bit, and I thought I'd share it with some of you. It goes like this;

The story takes place in a world populated either by humans that evolved strange, vorish tendencies, or; a Zootopia-esque world with predator and prey species. Either way, vore is a commonly accepted fact of life. To this end, we start in a vorish R&D firm researching a brand new technology known as Clearbelly. This pill, once ingested, would render a predator's abdominal cavity (except for their organs) completely transparent, allowing for the whole of the digestive process to be observed without obstruction. The pill is intended primarily as a teaching aide for use in digestive anatomy courses, but also has ample medical uses; doctors may now see precisely what's causing that pesky bellyache, or look at which bones are clogging what part of the intestines, all without the need for invasive surgery or complicated x-rays. One of your female colleagues decides that you should help test the final product, thus beginning a particularly humiliating public digestion and culminating in your rather disgusting elimination in the company bathrooms.
And that's my idea. Whaddaya think, sirs?
Last edited by Gutswimmer on Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Re: Humiliating public digestion

Postby Cowrie » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:54 pm

While I'm not crazy about it being from a prey perspective, it's a very cool idea. I have a thing for transparent preds in general, though not so much for humiliation as I just find it interesting.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Re: Transparent belly

Postby Gutswimmer » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:38 pm

Humiliation is a huge turn-on for me, but you're right. A transparent predator has all sorts of cool potential even with a more gentle pred. Non-fatal full tour could be made more interesting with a transparent or even invisible predator, in sort of an exhibitionist sort of way.
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mistersydra » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:49 am

I really like this idea and i think that i might start working on it but would the pill only make the stomach visable or would the intestines be visable as well?

edit: i finished it hope you like what my interpretation was https://aryion.com/g4/view/518751
Last edited by Mistersydra on Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to see any specific scenarios go ahead and pm me

Commissions are coming as soon as i find out how to make patreon work
Mistersydra
New to the forum

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:22 am

This idea came up in another thread and I liked it well enough to develop a spell in my setting of Āen that would allow this sort of thing. The spell, translucency, is detailed in my Eka's gallery article, “The Magic of Āen”.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration