Looking for artist suggestions for a majin character ref

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for artist suggestions for a majin character ref

Postby Novalori » Sun May 20, 2018 12:02 pm

Not sure if this is the place to post something like this, and this might be kind of a weird thing to post about. But I'm not someone who's good at hunting down artists(definitely not because I'm lazy),
especially of specific styles and outside of this site.
I'm looking to possibly commission a ref of my majin girl based on a character I have in the dragonball xenoverse games: https://imgur.com/a/DAiBPPC
Looking for suggestions of artists who can do a dragonball/general anime style with a mid range price point, dosn't have to be a vore artist and can be from other sites.
I apologize if there is any issues with this post, just figured trying wouldn't hurt.
Novalori
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration