Looking for requests and art trades....

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for requests and art trades....

Postby Faylink » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:37 am

I'm open to requests at the moment. As full coloured art takes time, these requests will only be line work. When your giving a request please give as much information as possible. A reference images would also work greatly. Most of the requested will be single characters so be aware of that. There isn’t a limit to how many requests you can send, just know that I probably won’t do all of them.

If you want to art trade with me please feel free to contact me through notes. Will accept stories and of course art. I'm also happy to do more than one in the case of comic trades. I can do comics/single images/sequences. You’ll get a full colour/shaded image/comic/sequence in return.

Below are my do's and don't for requests

Do's:
Near bursting
Fictional characters
Graphic digestion
Height Growth/giantess
Weight gain
Belly stuffing
Vore of any type
Gas
Feet kinks
Mess and Gore
Omnivore
(Other kinks can be discussed)

Don’t:
Furries
Male anything (will do gender bent characters)
(Will only do OC characters if they are humanoid and you have reference images)

If you want to make a request or ask to art trade. Comment below or send me a note with all the details
Faylink
New to the forum

Re: Looking for requests and art trades....

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:18 pm

What's your stance on unbirth, then?
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration