Best Idea wins [Anaconda 2004 vore]

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Best Idea wins [Anaconda 2004 vore]

Postby Itstheone » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:16 am

Hello Everyone let's have a little fun with the next commission I get made I've rand out of vore Scenarios of sam Rogers being eaten by an anaconda and can't think of anything unique and fresh so I want everyone to think of a senior of sam Rogers from anaconda 2004 being eaten by an anaconda if you want a chance of your idea of her being eaten by an anaconda made type your Scenario down in the comments down below the idea that I like the most will be chosen and will be made next month let's see how creative you guys can get the idea that wins I will let my artist know and we will get to it.
Itstheone
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration