Plushie vore revisited, need ideas.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Plushie vore revisited, need ideas.

Postby MisterEbony » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:22 pm

A friend of mine is big into plush vore, and I really want to make something for them. I have a few ideas but I could use a little help.

Main idea is the plushie will digest the owner but the owner becomes a cute plush, all willingly, with a happy ending. How do I make it happen?
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Re: Plushie vore revisited, need ideas.

Postby N-Mario » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:08 pm

You can't just "become" a plush..... If there was a suit that the victim could put on to wear, then perhaps that could serve as "becoming a plush", maybe?
If it is you that's doing the work, I would recommend checking a crafts store that contains the materials that you need.

However, be aware that once inside a plush, it's already going to be insanely warm in there (I know because I use my chumbuddy orca, which is basically plush vore), so putting on another warm costume may just overheat the person if the suit is too thick.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Return to Suggestion & inspiration