Microscopic cell wall/blood vessel absorption. Need content

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Microscopic cell wall/blood vessel absorption. Need content

Postby sir101 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:16 pm

Recently I have been thinking about this a lot. Going inside a giant body, and then actually getting absorbed into the body like the little nutrient you are, rather than just go through the digestive system more or less intact. You could be so small that you could work your way into the muscle lining of organs. Or if you're really microscopic, go on the journey where different nutrients go, get absorbed into the bloodstream. I know a long time ago, I saw an animation (I don't know if it was 3D or just drawn) of some little person getting eating. And then they somehow wormed their way into the muscle lining of I guess the stomach. But it was a hard, tight squeeze. It felt really intimate.

Any suggestions for good animation or collages like this? I searched on here, but did not find too much of this specifically.
sir101
New to the forum

Re: Microscopic cell wall/blood vessel absorption. Need cont

Postby Fania » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:05 pm

How about a game that features a lot of this as various "bad ends": viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61916
Fania
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration