Opinion for First Story

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Opinion for First Story

Postby anonymous21 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:59 pm

I want to start writing some of my vore and weight gain stories I have had running through my head as of late, but I would like an opinion on which one to start with. My stories involve a few different fandoms, and at the moment they mainly are in Helluva Boss, Pokemon, and Monster Musume. The main choices for my first story I'll post are:

1 - Loona's First Binge: Helluva Boss story (Loona gets a taste for mortal meat while disposing of some recent victims)

2 - Lillie's Snor-Max Appetite: Pokemon story (Lusamine experiments with Pokemon genetics, and Lillie becomes a test subject)

3 - Lamia Lunch Binge: Monster Musume Story (Miia's serpent-like appetite comes to the surface at a local buffet, and a certain racist couple may be on the menu)

4 - Verosika's Fattening Fall: Helluva Boss Story (A new chunky succubus idol is taking hell by storm, and Verosika is willing to out-fat her to stay on top)

5 - Oleana's Stuffing Stream: Pokemon Story (After the fall of her reputation due to Rose's actions, Oleana can't find a new assistant job. Now she is looking into something a bit more "full-filling")

6 - Hisui Hunger: Pokemon Story (After getting tired of eating potato mochi all the time with the professor, Akari goes out to the wilds to find some more tasty food and discovers unknown delicacies)

Please reply which story you want to see me write first. I do have other stories in mind and more coming as I continue to think. I would like to see how well they are received first before doing more.
anonymous21
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration