Surreal vore idea I have (orgy inside belly)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Surreal vore idea I have (orgy inside belly)

Postby Jannak » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:51 am

I think I've posted this before but I think this is a more appropriate area for it.

Basically there's a local tradition in some pagan village town or community where the "God of Excess" or a Deity appears as a A huge body with drooping breasts and a large belly lies half on its back in a landscape with the village/town's/community's women all strip naked and form a long queue moving single file stepping on the Deity's large body into its open gap where there's a massive orgy inside it's belly and they're all eventually absorbed and assimilated into sentient fat hence pulsing faces of women moaning in pleasure in his belly when one of the protagonists climbs up to his belly and reacts in mixture of horror and arousal?

Basically I'm thinking of Freddy Krueger's "Chest o Souls" and Abzorbaloff where the faces of the absorbed women are 'grafted' into the skin of the Deity's belly and are pulsing in and out in expressions of pleasure and ecstasy and sometimes occasionally emerging from the belly fat but always being sucked right back in.

Any ideas to make this idea work?

Oh BTW the origin of this picture is from the artist Ivar Arosenius and this is the picture's origin: https://aroseniusarchive.dh.gu.se/#/image/3753
Attachments
FMtilrnWUAIAxka.jpg
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Re: Surreal vore idea I have (orgy inside belly)

Postby philsmith4th » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:22 am

I adore this idea. The abzorbaloff centred vore is honestly my favourite type. I personally prefer it to be a woman though.
philsmith4th
Been posting for a bit

Postby EricaWantstoEatU » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:34 am

This is amazing!!
EricaWantstoEatU
New to the forum

Postby Jannak » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:38 am

I wonder if anyone is interested in this idea?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby BellyHungerLady » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:09 pm

Jannak wrote:I wonder if anyone is interested in this idea?

I consider it pretty interesting :)
BellyHungerLady
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration