New type of vore

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

New type of vore

Postby NagavoressQueen » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:03 am

So someone and me came up with a new type of vore. Bodysuit vore. A tight bodysuit with someone inside and feeding the person wearing the suit.
NagavoressQueen
NagavoressQueen
New to the forum

Re: New type of vore

Postby TSaPA » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:29 pm

I've actually seen this a few times before, though it usually overlaps with one or more other types of vore as far as how exactly the prey got inside the "bodysuit" pred.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby NagavoressQueen » Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:42 pm

TSaPA wrote:I've actually seen this a few times before, though it usually overlaps with one or more other types of vore as far as how exactly the prey got inside the "bodysuit" pred.

Your not wrong but what if its just that? Its something to think about.
NagavoressQueen
NagavoressQueen
New to the forum

Postby THEholySnail » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:22 pm

NagavoressQueen wrote:So someone and me came up with a new type of vore. Bodysuit vore. A tight bodysuit with someone inside and feeding the person wearing the suit.

Wasn't this concept kinda used in "Children of Dune" where the protagonist gained a special skin that absorbed all of his sweat and drank it?

Or the Orbalisks from Star Wars who eat the force from their host, while also forming a very unique armor.
THEholySnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:38 pm

Hate to break this to you, but it's been done at least twice. A good example is xblurp's Legend of Jane with another being a story I wrote called An Incredible Body, which has a sequel. The images plus story in the description is what inspired me to write it, true story. The term is pred_become_prey I believe. There are also comics where a bodysuit is put on and the body of the suit just takes over often never seeing the true owner ever again.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dekkard2 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:52 am

Isn't the Venom symbiote from Spider-Man kind of like this?
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Return to Suggestion & inspiration