Real Monsters that used to exist

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Real Monsters that used to exist

Postby BlackWidow552 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:42 pm

For anyone wanting to come up with a new creature to create art, story or animation from then I though perhaps you might like to see some real monsters that once used to live here on Earth but are no longer around. This video link about such monsters might give you some inspiration, or perhaps strike fear in you to know that such overwhelmingly huge creatures did actually exist. Personally I like the Haast Eagle as a potential pred that comes out of extinction to feed on the new plentiful food supply. I'd love for it to be one of the planned creatures for resurrection via DNA reconstitution that they are planning for other extinct creatures like the Wooley mammoth.

Anyway I just thought these might give you some idea's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylf1VsiJ4dY
BlackWidow552
Participator

Re: Real Monsters that used to exist

Postby JettCabino » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:25 pm

Being a bird vore lover and a prey man incredibly down bad to be dinner at all times, I really would have adored Haast's eagles to have thrived off of humans instead of unfortunately competing with us mostly. Especially if they managed to globalize with us and keep our species on the menu. Knowing better than us how to avoid our weaponry and cramming men and women into their famished gizzards. Specializing in us because the Moa going extinct was our fault, and now swollen Haast belly's are just the natural order. And that's just considering one of so many prehistoric creatures I would love to be dinner for.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlackWidow552 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:37 pm

Could you imagine how successful KFC would have been if the Moa had not gone extinct, one drumstick could have fed a family for a week. Or you could feed people to the giant bird too to keep the species alive.
BlackWidow552
Participator

Postby JettCabino » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:04 am

BlackWidow552 wrote:Could you imagine how successful KFC would have been if the Moa had not gone extinct, one drumstick could have fed a family for a week. Or you could feed people to the giant bird too to keep the species alive.

Haast's eagle could be pigeons on steroids that eat targets in war, then hide prey in their crops or gizzards if abandoned to the wilds in the modern day.

Every big reptile would be engulfing us left and right. Megalania, Titanoboa, literally any dinosaur, ancient Crocs and croc like species like Bovisuchus would just see us as meat unless tamed. Imagine riding a Bovisuchus like a big, vore croc horse imto battle. Would be nice to have Troodon as military animals like dogs. Fickle sabertooth cats would eat every abusive extremist vegan who starves them via salad and leave them in the litterbox, hopefully breaking out and finding a better family. Wooly Rhinos, Mammoths, and Giant Ground Sloths would be crazy strong mounts that would definitely need to have multiple humans worth of meat to feed them. Dire Wolves would make crazy Domestic Dogs. Imagine bigger and hungrier versions of any dog breed today.

Helicoprion and other extinct sharks and shark like species would be great if they were used as pets and mounts, as would anciemt.whales and sea reptiles like Icthyornis. Depending on how well or often we tame them they could be lamd dwellers again and we can even have them retain their scales and skin, or make them furry af. Hungry AF, too. Megalodon with fur and a hankering for everyone who visits his owners home.

Gigantopithicus would be like voracious Bigfoot, eating antagonistic jerks as a pacifistic last resort.

Microraptors would seem like good parrots. Then they swallow a neighborhood Karen that tries to jump your fence to use your pool.

Sea Scorpions used by the mafia or pirates to dispose of targets or less fortunate victims of a raid.

Giant Millipedes made to engulf people for fertilizer in certain areas. Feeding those massive mushrooms that used to tower high due to a lack of decay or recycling of the first plants as ritual sacrifice. Having Terror Birds as an extreme pet that would eat people more readily than any big bird today, being hungry for meat while rivalling the strength and power of ratites.

Quetzalcoatlus being the actual pelican like species to be hungry enough and big enough to engulf us casually.

Taming a spinosaur would mean you befriended a gharial on steroids. Might smell fishy in a spinosaur or it's relatives.

Meanwhile humans would be popcorn for most of the Sauropods. There would be a Theropod for every continent ready to reduce us to jostling fat, and the ancient marsupials and Tazzy Tiger would absolutely make for imposing and ravenous pets to help perpetuate Australian memes. Monotremes would be more populated, too, with perhaps some of them being all intestines like the platypus is.

I could go on tbh.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration