Pred Battle Scenario Inspired by Transformers: The Movie

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Pred Battle Scenario Inspired by Transformers: The Movie

Postby merryberry » Sun May 21, 2023 10:27 am

This inspiration was itself inspired by MajinCell's Pred Battle/Endo/Stomach-Ache Scenarios Inspired by DBZ thread. Just like in that thread where MajinCell creates a template from the DBZ Super Buu fight, I can think of a template from generalizing the 1986 film, Transformers: The Movie, which centers around a all consuming monster, Unicron, that the protagonists must stop.

Imagine you have a pred who is really big or really powerful. They go around eating large amounts of things which have people in them. The opening scene could show a really large place and the daily lives of the people who live there when suddenly the pred comes and eats it. It would be a horrific scene establishing how dangerous, powerful, and unstoppable they are. The people who live in the place, upon seeing the pred don't try to fight since they know it's impossible and only try to flee. Most fail and there are few survivors. The pred is feared by many in the setting.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the setting, there is a place that is blissfully unaware of the pred's existence. Let's call this place the home base. The home base is home to two factions: the protagonists and the antagonists, or more specifically the secondary antagonists since the pred is the main antagonist. The protagonists and secondary antagonists have strong ideological differences, hate each other, and viciously fight over control of home base. The protagonists have possession of a macguffin that is the pred's one weakness. They only know it's important somehow but their lack of knowledge about the pred makes the actual purpose not immediately clear. There is a vicious battle between the two factions with many casualties.

In the aftermath of the battle the pred find some of the heavily injured secondary antagonists. The pred then heals and empowers them and turns them into minions and orders them to find and destroy the macguffin. Thus begins the meat of the plot which is the minionfied secondary antagonists chasing after the group of the protagonists that has the macguffin while the protagonists with the macguffin flee from the onslaught.

While this is happening, the pred goes and eats other stuff. On one of those places, there are some people from the protagonist faction who fight back not knowing how futile it is. They fail of course. The pred eats another place while the protagonists try some crazy strategy to try kill it. That fails too and the protagonists there inform the other protagonists of this new threat before they are consumed. With every place the pred eats, they get closer and closer to home base. In the chase, the protagonists with the macguffin have adventures and meet new people like survivors of the places the pred has eaten. Eventually the secondary antagonists steal the macguffin from the protagonists. The leader of the minionfied antagonists returns to the pred and decides to use the macguffin to threaten the pred into serving them. However the secondary antagonist can't activate the macguffin and gets eaten by the pred along with the macguffin for the betrayal.

The pred is finally at home base and ready to devour it. The protagonists that had the macguffin are in despair over losing it. They go back to home base, bringing with them allies they made on their adventure. The final battle begins with the protagonists and secondary antagonist being forced to fight together to defend their home. The protagonists that had the macguffin are consumed or bust their way in, putting them into the pred's body. The protagonist from the places that were eaten are still alive and are fighting from the inside. The protagonists save people from the pred's digestive system. The protagonists are attacked by and fight against the pred's internal defenses. Elsewhere in the pred the main protagonist confronts the leader of the minionfied secondary antagonists and gets the macguffin from them. The main protagonist activates the macguffin just as the the battle for home base seems to be lost on the outside and the other protagonists are being over whelmed by the internal defenses on the inside, killing the pred and saving everyone. The protagonists escape the pred's body and they celebrate.

What do you think of this scenario? How would you imagine a story based on this scenario (other than the film this scenario was based of of course)? What would you add, remove, and change? For example, if you want the pred to win (and the ending to be depressing), you could have the macguffin not work and home base is consumed and all characters other than the pred are digested. For me, I would have the macguffin in some unknown place rather than in the protagonist's procession. There would also be a faction that knows about the pred form the start and works to try to stop them. They would tell the protagonist to retrieve the macguffin around the same time the pred tells the secondary antagonists to get the macguffin. This creates a mystery treasure hunt/race, before turning into a chase when the protagonists get there first. The pred would eat more places including the home of the fraction that told the protagonists to get the macguffin. There would be more crazy attempts to slay the pred before the final battle by various entities in the setting. The revel of some the consumed surviving will be earlier so we can see more of their struggles surviving and fighting from the inside.
merryberry
New to the forum

Re: Pred Battle Scenario Inspired by Transformers: The Movie

Postby LightDragon » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:44 pm

Meh... I'm not fond of McGuffins myself.

You would really have to sell me why the McGuffin is essential if you want me to buy the story. And also why the secondary antagonist doesn't use it themselves.
LightDragon
Participator

Re: Pred Battle Scenario Inspired by Transformers: The Movie

Postby merryberry » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:00 am

LightDragon wrote:Meh... I'm not fond of McGuffins myself.

You would really have to sell me why the McGuffin is essential if you want me to buy the story.

In Transformers: the Movie, Unicron wasn't able to be defeated by conventional means and could only be stopped with the Autobot Matrix of Leadership(the movie's macguffin). Unicron calls it "the one thing, the only thing that can stand in my way". After all, he's a planet sized monstrosity that eats other planets. It's hard to imagine how the Autobots would even begin to fight him, hence the plot macguffin that is his one weakness. There's a demonstration of this when Unicron is eating a moon when Bumblebee and Spike rig it to explode only to realize with shock that "it isn't even dented" before they get consumed.

In short, the pred is so ridiculously powerful that all normal methods fail thus needing something super special, the macguffin. To sell this, there would be scenes where all sorts of crazy plans without the macguffin are tried to defeat the pred but don't work.

And also why the secondary antagonist doesn't use it themselves.

The matrix's purpose is said to be to "light our darkest hour". Ultra Magnus, the leader of the Autobots after Optimus Prime died, tries to open the matrix when cornered by Galvatron, the leader of the Decepticons that Unicron pressed into service, but fails. Galvatron gets the matrix then decides to betray Unicron and force Unicron to serve him using the threat of the matrix. However, Galvatron can't open the matrix either and gets eaten by Unicron for the betrayal. Hot Rod, the protagonist of the movie, can open the matrix in the climax of the film.

Why do the first two attempts fail while the three succeeds? Galvatron's is easy. He's a selfish person who only wants to use the matrix for his own selfish power. Not fitting for lighting the darkest hour. Ultra Magnus is a much better person than Galavtron but ultimately lacks the worthiness to be the leader and thus not able to use the Autobot Matrix of Leadership. In the scene where Optimus Prime is dying, he names Ultra Magnus and his successor and gives the matrix to him. As Optimus dies, the matrix is dropped and it's Hot Rod that manages to pick it up before it hits the ground. The matrix shines as Hot Rod picks it up, before handing it to Ultra Magnus. This symbolically indicates that it's Hot Rod that has the worthiness. In the end, Hot Rod turns into Rodimus Prime, and becomes the Autobot leader over Ultra Magnus.

In short, the macguffin is more than a power source/Kryptonite. It's also a test, presumably of rightness, that the user has to pass.
merryberry
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration