Seeking traders for a pokemon vore idea.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Seeking traders for a pokemon vore idea.

Postby jimsugomi » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:25 pm

Looking for a pokemon writer to do a semi hard vore pokemon fict invovling a more adult may and or misty in exchange for art or writing (check the jimsugomi gallery for some references to my art, though ignore the crappy line work, since i;m using a real pen now, so its not all scraggily and you'll receive something better looking >>). The stories not set in stone , but so far leaning towards either pokemon vore with breast dissolvation. or somethign with the smaller pokemon being fed the girl (either unwillingly or willingly) been toyign with the idea of one of the girls waking up to find out some of the smaller pokemon took a few bites and being ticked at ash and or one of the girls donating herself to the "poor starving pokemon" or yet another where the girls trapped in a cave with a predatory pokemon outside (though that ones a bit complicated). Really depends on whos doign what you know : )

Anyway writer would have to be willing to do some detailed hard vore stuff, (though with a minimum of blood) and follow a "script" (this is a big thing since alot of the writers i';ve tried to trade with as of late have decided they weren't doing a trade but instead a suggestion and all the planning we;ve done was dropped resulting in a different fict cuase they felt they didn;t need to follow the script : / (and i try and do exactly what the person asks for in a trade so it sucked to have put that work into it and nadda :/, though don;t worry, i know theres human error and msitakes do happen. )

Anyway, pm me if anyones interested or contact me on yahoo at Dublin_mcloud, (my aims temporarily disabled on purpose but will be back up sunday)! also artists if yah want to take a shot at something like this or something let me know (not a comic but like a single image of a scene or something)
jimsugomi
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration