Vore Championship

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Postby Umiriko » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:38 pm

so if its first down the hatch, or any other type of consumption then why cant invunrable charaters join? because if its first to get the other inside them then digestion need not apply, so how would that affent an invincable charater, or am i being blond again and completely missing the point, also what about shape shifters??
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby TW » Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:56 pm

I'll toss one of my chars into the fray! Wonderful idea. ^_^
Win or lose, its gonna be fun!

Gimme a PM if you want some of my help.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby yami92286 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:07 pm

I'm in! I got a charrie I love to use from BK's vore group thats laying around ^_~

I mostly prey but I can still have some fun and would love an excuse to revive him! And I might throw in one of my many pred charries too xD
yami92286
Somewhat familiar

You know I'm in! ^.^

Postby Servus_Anohil » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:13 pm

Why not? Give me a chance to test out my character's vore ability...though I do have a rather extensive list of weaknesses...which I'm sure most already know of....so I'll do my best in it ^.^
Servus_Anohil
New to the forum

Re: You know I'm in! ^.^

Postby Kaoru » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:57 pm

Servus_Anohil wrote:Why not? Give me a chance to test out my character's vore ability...though I do have a rather extensive list of weaknesses...which I'm sure most already know of....so I'll do my best in it ^.^

Finally, I get a chance to munch on the cute Servy-foxy. :3
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Stank » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:17 am

so if its first down the hatch, or any other type of consumption then why cant invunrable charaters join? because if its first to get the other inside them then digestion need not apply, so how would that affent an invincable charater, or am i being blond again and completely missing the point, also what about shape shifters??

Well, invincible as is no other character can beat them undigestable is perfectly fine. Shapeshifters are great as well, as long as they don't turn in to unbeatable things, like a 'Goku' or whatnot... ;)
The world stinks. You're welcome.
-Da Other Skunk-
Stank
Somewhat familiar

Re: You know I'm in! ^.^

Postby Servus_Anohil » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:24 am

Kaoru wrote:
Servus_Anohil wrote:Why not? Give me a chance to test out my character's vore ability...though I do have a rather extensive list of weaknesses...which I'm sure most already know of....so I'll do my best in it ^.^

Finally, I get a chance to munch on the cute Servy-foxy. :3

Pfft...we'll see...can you escape me....I doubt it! *smirks and chuckles maniacally* :p
Servus_Anohil
New to the forum

Postby IceCreamStand » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:33 am

Would I be allowed to enter the Ice Cream Stand and its all-female staff as a single character? I imagine we'd be sticking to soft vore (though I wouldn't ebject to hard), so I may have to take creative liberties with my staff. Perhaps they hired a vorist? :)
IceCreamStand
Been posting for a bit

Postby yami92286 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:22 pm

That would actually be funny XD
yami92286
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stank » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:43 pm

Funny, but I'm sorry, it's a bit against the 'one character' rule. It'd be a great exhibition match though! ^^
The world stinks. You're welcome.
-Da Other Skunk-
Stank
Somewhat familiar

Postby guest » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:16 am

i no im not a member but do ya think u couldstop talking about how ur gonna do it and just do it? honestly your like the UN
(well i think you are)

Ryo's profile..

Postby Ryo » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:22 am

I swear.. I post Ryo's profile here. o.o -Looks around.- I'm going blind. >.< I don't see it.
Ryo
Somewhat familiar

Ryo

Postby Ryo » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:16 pm

Name: Ryo
Race: Syndicate

Appereance:
Ryo appears to be a Neko, half cat half human. When he is not in the uniform of the job he is performing, he can always be seen, wearing a pair or blue jeans and a white t-shirt. Around his neck, he wears a pair of dog tags, a collar, that is red, with one single blue jewel imbedded in the front and a silver cross. He has crystal blue eyes, and short, spiked blonde hair. His height is about six foot and two inches. He has tiger striped fur only on his tail and ears. His build is average, has muscle to it, but it is mainly built for grace. His complexion is fair.

Strengths:

-Excells in fire arms.
-Excells in Hand to Hand combat.
-Excells in Leadership Postions.
-Proficent in tatics and strategies.
-Moderate in Computer Technologies.
-Being is made up of a hard liquid composite metal. (Explained in Race Detail.)
-Can stretch to accomidate meals.

Weaknesses:
-Weak in Magic Cabalities.
-When in "Syndicate form" runs a very high risk of heart attack. Especially when damaged.
-Weak against High heat.
-Weak against Cold temperatures.
-Alcholic (Recovering)
-Does not have a high rate or regeneration, nor does body react to treatment well. If injured badly, will fair worse then most.
-Can not regenerate (If swallowed) by himself. MUST have help.
-First to sacrifice himself.
-Has one slight metal problem.
-Goes unconcious if "computer' part of him is damaged.
-Above average metabolism, needs a decent amount of water and food to survive.
-Sympathetic: Ryo is a do gooder. Even if he was trained to be hard, he will do what he believes is right and has a strong conviction.. which gets him in trouble.

Personality:
Ryo is very sociable when someone engages him. He is a team player, and will leave no one behind in a combat situation. He hates casualties. He will always try his best when it comes ot keeping people alive and helping out the team. He is charasmatic, and is a team player. He has had many military roles in the past. He is very loyal to those who help him as well.

Methods of Vore:
-Tail Vore
-CV
-Oral
-Absorption

Feeding:
Ryo mainly eats what everyone else eats. Has a fondess for MREs, (Meals Ready to Eat.) There is a predator side to Ryo, even if he is mostly prey. He won't eat anything with scales, but if he is starving, he has been known to eat anything furry, and has been caught swallowing mice. Fairy's are often his favorite snack. Metabolism: Above normal.

History:
Ryo was created by a private corporation in attempts to make the ultimate soldier. He was the son of one of the researches, and when experiments started to fail, the scientist were blamed. Their families were sacrificed for the sake of the project and as punishment to those who worked on it and failed. Ryo's number is 204, meaning that he is the the 2 second series, forth subject. There were 100 models of the 0 serious. Only one survived, and was deemed a monster due to improper transformtion. Little is known about this sydnicate. There was no survivers of the first series. 206, deemed Ryne, was Ryo's sister. She surived, her location unknown.

Only one model of the 300 series survived, named David, his location unknown as well. The 400 series were disconintued, and 500 series were sent off to war. Ryo had previously encounter Farius, a female Syndicate. Her objective was to destroy all remaing syndicates. She lost a battle to Ryo who thought above the simple mentality of the average Syndicate.

Ryo escaped previously from the private corporation when it was attacked by a rival corporation. He spent many years working as a bounty hunter, using the training, and the abilities he had recieved to benefit himself. Generally Ryo would only take jobs that were right, in general moral standards. He wouldn't take anything lucrative. After many years of bounty hunting and being a mercanary, Ryo formed a personal army known as F.I.S.T, or The Fighting, Intergalatical Strke Team. A highly train regiment of men, that were founded to protect the galaxy, and was goverment funded. A private army.

The team did not last long, as a double agent managed to rig the base and kill many of the men in the explosion. Ryo happened to survived. Later reuniting with an old friend. Jessica. He had three daughters to her before her disapearance. Hyami, Mara and Saris. Currently he had remade the idea of FIST, naming it Evermore Warriors in her debt.

Such times did not last for long though as the EW was caught up in an eternal war. One of the enemies of the forces, the Cyth caught Ryo, who managed to escape a few months later. Loran Reizo now commands the EW forces, while Ryo tries to get back home, working as a merc trying to get contact to a home, that's far far away.

Race description:

Syndicates:
Syndicates are beings that have binded with a living metallic like substance known as Tellium. This liquid is ice cold, but the being, once binded never knows the difference, but is acceptable to heat and cold. Tellium is found in Hyper space, often mashed together. The orgasmism that make up this "metal" are biological and mechanical at the same time, some have theories stating that this happened due to the extreme pressure of the Hyper space "tunnel." For ever 1000 attempts to make a syndicate, only one will be successful. The rest usual end in disaster. Many of the beings have the tellium rebel against them and are melted down into a puddle. Often this tellium is recycled and used later in another host, as is Ryo's case. Many times these people that have it recycled into them can hear whispers of the beings that died before them that the puddle metal down.

Tellium builds a computer like structure in the body, near the heart. The personality of the tellium manifests itself as another being. Usually taking the opposite of the person. (Aka: Ryo's is Grade, Ryo is medium too good. Grade is medium to evil.) These two can seperate if willed, but it takes alot of the user and is highly dangerous for inexperienced Syndicates. Tellium flows through the blood stream but can harden through the poors of the skin. But if the tellium takes hits, it puts strain on the heart. Too many hits, will cause a heart attack, and cause the Syndicate to die. Tellium is bio-degrable and digestable. Other then being cold, it have no adverse effects on the person as long as they do not try and integrate it with themselves BEFORE breaking it down by what ever digestive process they have.

The Tellium often transforms the beings body, changing it's structure to enhance it. In some serious cases, this has been known to create defects.[/i]
Ryo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kaoru » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:52 pm

guest wrote:i no im not a member but do ya think u couldstop talking about how ur gonna do it and just do it? honestly your like the UN
(well i think you are)

-Coughs.- He did it. Look around before you criticize. :wink:
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TW » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:47 pm

Are we supposed to be placing our charecters in this thread or will a new one be created to host all entries?
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Eka » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:15 pm

The championship have started! Please post your character entry to:

http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... =9075#9075
Eka
Administrator

Previous

Return to Suggestion & inspiration