Looking for artists

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for artists

Postby Tervicz » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:06 pm

I have a talent for writing (so people say), but not for drawing unfortunately.I have been creating some characters, mainly for rp purposes. However except for Tervicz, which I rarely use now for vore, I have no avatars/illustration for my characters. So I'm looking for someone who can make some for me so I can illustrate the concepts of my characters. If someone feels like doing this, please respond, either here or in PM.

Many thanks
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Francois » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:16 pm

Contact an artist. Most don't go around searching for requests that they can take, though some do ask for requests. Check in the forums, may of the artists have threads where they ask for requests.
Francois
"Ask me about animated gifs"

Postby Tervicz » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:26 pm

Well, I will try that. Thanks for the advise. :D
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Francois » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:44 pm

Anytime, dude.
Francois
"Ask me about animated gifs"

Postby Umiriko » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:27 am

im always happy to do request, im a flash artist, (not a brilliant one but i can draw, check my album if ya want) atm im doing a small request for another friend of mine, shudnt take a cople of days i can do urs after that if u want?
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Kaede » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:17 am

Well, I'd be willing to take a crack at something for you, but it would be in flash like my avatar and the stuff in my gallery.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Боже мой! У меня топор в головe
Kaede
Somewhat familiar

Maybe if you could specify

Postby Deathworks » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:48 am

Hi!

My advice would be to be a bit more specific. I tried to find your album in the texts section, but it doesn't seem to exist. Thus, I don't have the slightest idea what kind of characters we are talking about (although I have a hunch that we are talking furry here).

I don't know how prominent you are at RPs, since I don't do them on the net. While many people seem to be active there, not everybody is.

So, I suggest you describe a few of the characters you want to have drawn. That way an artist may have a look at it and say "Hey! That's exactly down my alley!" While contacting artists directly is a good way, this additional method would increase your chances of success, I believe.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Tervicz » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:55 am

Sure, I'll give you the descriptions. I actually wanted to put them up, but I first had to know if people were willing to do this. So here they are.

FoodFox. That is my main prey character. A non-anthromorphic male fox (normal fox size) raised and trained to be food. He wears a collar that can have variable colours with a tag attached marking him as "Food Fox". This prey is trained to be food and likes to be food. Put him on a platter with some sidedish or in the middle of a cheeseburger. Maybe he'll even present the knife and fork the predator can use.

The other characters are all predators and none of them are real sweethearts. Except maybe the horse.

BigHorse: Huge white stallion. Will eat people, creatures that get into his path along with the vegetation around them. He never kills them though, he never digests prey. They just travel through his body until they leave at the other side, dazed but alive. The BigHorse can also perform cock-vore. BigHorse is as big as a house.

ACook: Anthromorphic grey wolf named Germain who is a cook. And cooking is what he does, he never swallows a prey raw and whole. Unless perhaps if it's a small rodent on a sandwich. This wolf is very devious and not trustworthy even if he pretends to be a friend or lover. Germain is larger than the average human, over 2m10 in length.

RatPack: A pack of rats. Or rather a plague of rats. Thousands of black rats with shining red eyes. Not the ordinary bunch of rats but actually a well organised and structured army of hell. They will overwhelm their prey by sheer numbers. When they leave there's harldy any bone left.

DragonofSteel: A mechanised dragon, non-organic. This character is like a mobile factory. Is airborn. Has steam and smoke venting and has an advanced artificial intelligence to cope with prey and foes. The lips are little more than metal plates. The eyes are reddish. A powerfull suction cup with cable is what he uses to catch prey. In his mouth they get stripped of clothes, feathers and hair by electric raizors and other tools. At the end they can either be red pulp for the fuel tanks or exported as canned food outside. DragonofSteel is as big as a house.

Araneae: A huge non-anthro spider with all the features of a normal spider. Eight legs, hairy body, four pairs of eyes, fangs and other mouth parts. Araneae has a relative size compared to prey and can be almost as large, as larger or larger than her prey. She uses venom to immobilise her prey. She can't swallow them though. She wraps them into cocoons where the venom and a chemical in the spider silk digest the victim. Afterward she can then drink her "soup" through her fangs.

That's about it I think. If you need to know more please let me know. ;)

So what I'm looking for is to visualise these characters and their concepts. It doesn't have to be too complicated. Simple is better I think, although everyone who wishes to give any of these characters a try is free to go about his or her own way about it.
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration