Vore story request

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore story request

Postby TheCreeper » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:27 pm

I've never been good at making my own vore stories so I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind taking on my request, if you're interested. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to write an anime/cartoon vore story.

I know a LOT of different kinds of animes/toons so I'm very flexible and I was wondering whoever is interested in it, I prefer soft vore and I have a list of animes I know.

I have a list of shows and animes I'm looking for so if you would like to write a vore story off of any of these shows or anime or toons. I have a wide variety so I'm sure you can find a show you'd to like to write about.

If anyone is interested in any one of these shows into making a vore story out of it, please contact me and let me know.

The List:

Project A-ko
DB/Z/GT
Pokemon
Digimon
Monster Rancher
Sailor Moon
Kingdom Hearts
Nadia: Secret of Bluer Water
King of Bandit Jing
Blue Seed
Hyper Police
Burn up Excess
Kim Possible
Brandy and Mr. Whiskers
Slayers
Dirty Pair Flash
Rune Soldier
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Any Batman or Superman toon
Teen Titans
Excel Saga
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Extreme Ghostbusters
Agent Aika
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Ranma 1/2
Fighting Foodons
FLCL
Ruin Explorers
Mahoromatic
Cat Girl Nuku-Nuku
Nadesico
Magical shopping arcade Abenoashi
Princess Mononoke
Card Captors
Tenchi Muyo
GunSmith Cats
Chrono Trigger/Cross
Hellsing
Yu-Gi-Oh
Street Fighter
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chaos » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:57 pm

My interactive story contains a ton of different vore Anime stories. Some o the major ones are Yu-Gi-Oh, Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Nadia: Secret of Bluer Water, DBZ, Saber Marionette J, Outlaw star, Mouse, Oh My Goddess, and it's continuing to grow everyday. With over eight hundred chapters, I have one of the biggest anime vore Interactives on the web. Check it out.

http://www2.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1057534
Chaos
The 19th Angel

Postby TheCreeper » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:03 pm

To be honest, this wasn't what I had in mind though I appreciate the offer. I'm not a fan of interactive vore stories it just doesn't work the same way for me as others.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jurodan » Tue May 02, 2006 2:37 am

Well, it's not on your list, but I just posted my One Piece vore story in the Work To Be Shared section. It's under One Piece Vore if you're interested.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration