Eka's Portal t-shirt

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby Eka » Mon May 22, 2006 3:53 pm

Umiriko wrote:i havnt finsished mine though :( still working on the idea, can you give me a little bit mroe time?

Sure thing!
Eka
Administrator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Mon May 22, 2006 3:55 pm

phew ^_^ thanks, im a very slow drawer as im still learning, il pop that to my asap list
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Kisiro » Mon May 22, 2006 5:04 pm

Eh...since it was decided to become a contest instead at the time, I figured I would'nt try bothering with it. >.>
Kisiro
Artist

Re:

Postby Chrisis » Mon May 22, 2006 5:12 pm

bah trying is the spice of life, er, was that variety --;
Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby Umiriko » Wed May 24, 2006 3:16 pm

just the prototype, to show you the basic idea, i know its nothign special ^^ but i dont think you would all be too happy with my putting dragons on the back :P so i thought for a mostly universal idea for the back
Attachments
t-shirt,prototype.gif
t-shirt,prototype.gif (6.03 KiB) Viewed 2335 times
Umiriko

Re: 'nother idea...

Postby Journeyman » Wed May 24, 2006 4:15 pm

Well, here's an idea for the front (maybe too much color for full-size, but like in the corner, smaller)... Wouldn't make much sense on the back, but it would be kinda cool if combined with Umiriko's idea.
Or alone, if you're going for the inside joke idea...
Attachments
aryion_logo.jpg
aryion_logo.jpg (55.09 KiB) Viewed 2330 times
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby haloronin » Wed May 24, 2006 4:32 pm

a alterior shirt that could mbe made is a picture of a digestive system with teh leters of eksa portal in teh stomach and a bunny girl waveing hi ^_^ justa thought
haloronin
---

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Wed May 24, 2006 5:19 pm

hold still ^^ haha thats classic, well done
Umiriko

Postby Kisiro » Wed May 24, 2006 5:27 pm

Interesting idea. Actually looks more like it would work well for the front around the belly area. But that's just my opinion.

Umiriko wrote:just the prototype, to show you the basic idea, i know its nothign special ^^ but i dont think you would all be too happy with my putting dragons on the back :P so i thought for a mostly universal idea for the back
Kisiro
Artist

Re:

Postby Legato978458 » Wed May 24, 2006 5:47 pm

hahaha, that's great, although you cant fully appreciate it unless youre a stones fan
He not busy being born is busy dying
Legato978458
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stank » Wed May 24, 2006 6:55 pm

That's great. I love it, and I'm sure the Stone's would too. I mean, come on, with a logo like that they've gotta be into vore. ;)

I have two ideas, but sadly lack the time to devote the proper energy to them. If you want to draw them, though, go ahead! If any awards are won off of them they will be all yours.

One is your typical 'I'm with Stupid' shirt, with an arrow pointing down to your belly, and some yummy bulge lines drawn on. :P

The other goes more along with the original T-shirt contest criteria. It's on the back of the shirt! o.o Anyways, it's a line of furs, humans, and other 'food items' waving and otherwise being happy to the viewer. Below them are the words: 'Eka's Portal: Free Food for All!' There could also be a dragon to the side gulping some people and otherwise busting up the photo op.
The world stinks. You're welcome.
-Da Other Skunk-
Stank
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Journeyman » Wed May 24, 2006 8:21 pm

If any awards are won off of them they will be all yours.

Which reminds me, we're planning to sell these, aren't we...
Well, if anyone here is a member of the 'Stones, can I have y'alls approval? It's a classic mouth image...

In the meantime, I suppose I better whip up some other mouth image. :(
Anywho, it's the line that counts most, even though I really liked my rendition of the logo...

@Gamera: Ack! No! Good point! I don't want the logo to imply that everyone here's one type of vore or another... (For those wondering, it was a sketch-over of a lion's mouth). Back to cartoony mouths!
Attachments
aryion_logo2.jpg
aryion_logo2.jpg (72.24 KiB) Viewed 2278 times
Last edited by Journeyman on Wed May 24, 2006 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Gamera » Wed May 24, 2006 8:38 pm

That mouth scares me.. is everyone here a furry?
Gamera
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Journeyman » Wed May 24, 2006 8:51 pm

Due to the reminder from Gamera that I should have universal appeal in the logo, I've gone back to a cartoony look (see above). And sorry for the scary crazy mouth that was there before...
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Eka » Wed May 24, 2006 10:01 pm

Honestly. I don't know how to make it works well enough. It is hard to appeals to both furry and human type, at the same time appeal to people who are into oral and those who are into the alternative, in one single design, it is nearly impossible!
Eka
Administrator

Re:

Postby Journeyman » Wed May 24, 2006 10:15 pm

Hey--that's a good point too! I've gone from "lion's mouth" back to just "cartoony mouth," but it's still a mouth! Oh well--I have a distinct impression that if I were to create a logo for almost any other type of vore it wouldn't be wearable in public :D (Except maybe HipHugger's "bellbottom vore")
Anyways, I think that both Umiriko's and my own at least capture the essense of vore pretty thoroughly...
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Legato978458 » Wed May 24, 2006 10:48 pm

dunno, this just came to me, if anyone wants to build something off of this, go ahaed
Attachments
t-shirt.JPG
pam eka t-shirt
t-shirt.JPG (90.71 KiB) Viewed 2255 times
He not busy being born is busy dying
Legato978458
Somewhat familiar

Postby Manic_Maxwell » Wed May 24, 2006 11:31 pm

To be honest, I thought that Eka's original description was probably the better idea. At least then it's an actual "Eka's Portal" t-shirt, and not just a random vore-themed shirt with the url stuck to the bottom. There's really no way to please every variety of vore fan unless the shirt just winds up being text that says "I like vore, go to Eka's Portal" or some such.

Maybe I'll try screwing around in Photoshop for a logo, if the one on the site header doesn't really get people excited. Can't draw for beans, though, so someone else would have to do the Eka artwork.
Manic_Maxwell
Batteries not included

Postby Kisiro » Thu May 25, 2006 12:14 am

Aye, I thought the original description idea would have been good too. I could sorta picture it in my mind. I just would'nt know which way the bunny should be posing in it for the back part of the shirt.
Kisiro
Artist

Postby Eka » Thu May 25, 2006 12:34 am

Kisiro wrote:Aye, I thought the original description idea would have been good too. I could sorta picture it in my mind. I just would'nt know which way the bunny should be posing in it for the back part of the shirt.

Well, how about let's just go with the original idea? And have someone draw it? No contest, since people ain't very happy about the idea of contest and all. ^^;
Eka
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestion & inspiration