Make me a character, please! (A request to artists)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Make me a character, please! (A request to artists)

Postby Adamant_Borb » Sun May 07, 2006 2:38 am

Hi all,

I'm intrigued by the concept of an "online persona," and have decided to ask those willing to do so to help me figure out what kind of character I should have. As I'm not a furry but understand furries (and enjoy furry art), but also definitely human and very much into vore, I'm finding it hard just how to represent myself as a "character."

I mean, this is how I "introduced myself:"

Excerpt from the "Traveller's Guide to All Things Weird and Inexplicable:"

"Adamant Borb, someone whom nobody is able to explain or comprehend, hails from the realm known as the Inflexible Quee, which exists outside of all possible understanding. 'The Borb,' as he likes to be called, describes himself as a heterosexual male interested in human sexual intercourse and the pastime known as 'vore.' However, because Adamant Borb is totally and utterly incomprehensible, any of these claims are considered by the scientific community at large to be 'doubtful.' Should you encounter Adamant Borb, introduce yourself politely, compliment his incomprehensible good looks, then run as far away as possible to avoid having your head explode. However, should you be a member of the enlightened website known as 'Eka's Portal,' you should be able to converse with the Borb quite safely through forums or email. How he has acquired a computer or web access is not understandable at all."

I was vague on purpose. I have no idea what I am.

So here's the challenge. Any interested artists can create a character for me. I don't mean to sound egotistical or anything, but I see lots of character art done on this site with artists drawing each other, and was wondering how I could "get in on that," so to speak.

You can use the above quote for inspiration, but since it's pretty damn vague, I'll provide some other material as possible "springboards."

Eric Lentan, my primary character in the Human v. Fur Vore War thread:
-Introductory post.
-Slight characterization post.
-Another slight character post.
-Post with a bit of background.
-Post with some physical description and better characterization.
-Vore post.
-Post with combat, characterization, and an introduction to Lentan's mate.

My Avatar. I'm rather fond of it, whatever it is.

My story "Denise." The main character, Ty Mabrey, is a good reflection of myself.

Suffice it to say I will be happy with ANYTHING you guys submit. I love everyone's art on this site, and I'm really keen to see how the same information inspires each artist differently. Feel free to post your pics in this thread.

Let me thank anyone who submits art right now. Let the challenge begin!

EDIT: I had a smallish brainwave just now. My current avatar, the white thing, could become my character's totem, or symbol, or emblem, or something. Like, it could be emblazoned on his clothes or he carries it in his hand or something. Just a further thought.

ANOTHER EDIT: Thought I'd add this to the idea pile - Eric Lentan in "The Voar." The image of Lentan sitting on the conveyor belt with his mate by his side was vivid in my mind when I wrote about it.

YET ANOTHER EDIT: Thought I'd throw in another description of Eric Lentan from the Voar thread -
"The final man to emerge from the car was of medium height but thin build. His deep blue tunic and pants were bulked up by a thick black overcoat, every pocket of it holding something. His eyes were blue and bright with an inner force of some kind - anger or sheer force of life, it was hard to tell. His brown hair was cut close to the scalp and it lay flat, outlining the contours of his skull beneath. His young, boyish face was shaved clean. He moved with a precise, gentle quality the humans around him didn't match. There was something more to this man than first met the eye. Any fur could spot it in an instant, though. This man had fur blood in him. However slight an influence, it was there, and most certainly that of a feline, though his appearance was entirely human. At his side he wore a gun holster carrying a powerful assault handgun. A dagger in a sheath was tied nearby. A dark-colored sack hung from the other side of his waist, its contents unknown."
Last edited by Adamant_Borb on Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Adamant_Borb

Re: Make me a character!

Postby Adamant_Borb » Mon May 08, 2006 11:44 pm

I'm not being horribly self-centered or imposing, am I?
Adamant_Borb

Postby forestwolf9 » Mon May 08, 2006 11:48 pm

Not really. But the way I see it, designing a character is a rather daunting task. Then there's always the possibility that you design one for someone, and its totally not at all what they wanted. That can be disappointing, to say the least.

-FW9
"Hi there!" The wolf leans down, smiling brightly. His tail wags happily behind him as he licks his lips. Its a bit unnerving about how happy he is.

"I'm new at this, so I thought I'd ask: Do you mind if I eat you?"
forestwolf9
Been posting for a bit

Postby Adamant_Borb » Tue May 09, 2006 12:03 am

Well, again I'll have to tell people I will be happy with ANYTHING they make, coz I really have no preferences. I'm more interested in the "experiment" value of the idea - seeing what elements of the information people act on and how everyone's character will be different.

This is no contest - just a challenge. :twisted:
Adamant_Borb

Postby Chrisis » Wed May 10, 2006 3:57 am

Hmm, I'll see what I can do *Picks up strange abstract tool calling it a brush*
Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby Adamant_Borb » Wed May 10, 2006 11:41 pm

Chrisis wrote:Hmm, I'll see what I can do *Picks up strange abstract tool calling it a brush*
lol shweet
Adamant_Borb

Postby Adamant_Borb » Fri May 26, 2006 1:21 am

*bump?*
Adamant_Borb

Postby Chrisis » Fri May 26, 2006 1:30 am

aye and I am still holding the same tool, I've been really busy, I'll get to it as soon as I can I only have a few other projects in front of it. Would you like a humanoid character, or way abstract?
Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis

Postby Adamant_Borb » Fri May 26, 2006 3:07 am

Oh, I was just bumping to get some fresh eyes on this too. No rush, Chrisis. Take your time. Your art is fantastic, so I certainly don't wanna crimp your style.

As for humanoid vs. abstract, I was looking for a more "concrete" character, but I'd love to see what you come up with for "way abstract" too. Do whichever appeals more to ya. Thanks very much for pitching in!

That goes for all interested artists: think of this as a sort of sandbox, the sand being the material I've provided above. Anything goes!
Adamant_Borb

Postby Chrisis » Fri May 26, 2006 5:02 am

ok have an example of abstract, not a complete example but an example, about to load in my gallery then link

http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2 ... ewsIndex=1
Chrisis

Postby Adamant_Borb » Sat May 27, 2006 4:20 am

HOLY AWESOMENESS! That is really, really, REALLY, REALLY SWEET, and it's not even done yet! Man, you rock.
Adamant_Borb

Postby Chrisis » Sat May 27, 2006 11:03 pm

so is something in that style ok for ya? cause I would be a lot quicker and better at that probably...
Chrisis

Postby Adamant_Borb » Sun May 28, 2006 12:05 am

Absolutely!
Adamant_Borb

Postby Stank » Sun May 28, 2006 12:35 am

I think you should scrap all your ideas and be a cow-girl that uddervores people. There's not enough uddervore around here. I want to be uddervored! Though that idea may be a bit selfish of me... >.>
The world stinks. You're welcome.
-Da Other Skunk-
Stank
Somewhat familiar

Postby Adamant_Borb » Sun May 28, 2006 1:30 am

Stank wrote:I think you should scrap all your ideas and be a cow-girl that uddervores people. There's not enough uddervore around here. I want to be uddervored! Though that idea may be a bit selfish of me... >.>

X-D
Adamant_Borb

Postby Adamant_Borb » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:10 am

Thought I'd add this to the sandbox:

Eric Lentan in "The Voar"

I wrote that post to introduce my little vore/war RP. I get this vivid image in my head of Lentan sitting on the conveyor belt with his mate beside him. I love that image. So I thought I'd add it to the mix.

That's all!
Adamant_Borb

Postby Adamant_Borb » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:52 pm

Added a newer description of Eric Lentan to the sandbox - see the first post in this thread for it.
Adamant_Borb

Return to Suggestion & inspiration