2006 Mother's Day Vore Projects!

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

2006 Mother's Day Vore Projects!

Postby BradRepko » Mon May 08, 2006 3:02 pm

Mother's Day, that all important time of the year were we pay tribute to the women who gave us birth. In honor of all the moms out there, especially any of them who may be a part of this community, I request all of you to help contribute to the vore community and give your respects to the moms out there with special mother's day contributions with mom being the high and mighty predators. Of course, even if you don't write or draw, you can still pay tribute by uploading vorish works with moms and their child/ren, or just rating and leaving positive comments on these works, for all artists and authors love praise, and honoring them for their honoring moms helps continues the circle of love in cherishing those special ladies in each of our lives.

--Proposed Mother's Day 2006 Contest--
With the thought of honoring moms in mind, I propose a special Mother's Day contest for all artists and writers who wish to contribute. The rules our quite simple, create a short piece of literature or drawing and post it in this thread by Sunday, May 14 (posts will be accepted after that date, but won't be a part of the contest). Then, (upon Eka's approval and the assembly of a judging panel) a panel of our fellow Eka's Portal voraphiles will choose the five best works for the subjects of writing and artwork that best honor the moms out there, and the members of this site will vote on their favorite of those five in each of the two categories, and that will choose the winner two winning pieces. (also, these pieces should be new and original) What a way to honor those amazing women who demonstrate the most miraculous act in the world, the miracle of giving life.

--Note--
Do to my own life problems, I in no way wish to be a panelist of this contest or in charge. The contest is just an idea, and I do in no way wish to be in charge of setting it up or keeping it on track, since I don't handle responsibilty well. I suppose Eka can ultimately decide if this contest will go forth. The idea just came to me mostly by thinging of Brain3x3's works, since his works are gentle and perfect for this type of thing.
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration