Recipe to be illustrated.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Recipe to be illustrated.

Postby Tamara » Tue May 16, 2006 3:33 pm

A friend of mine sent me this nice recipe, after we talked a lot about vore and such. I'd love to see the various steps of this recipe illustrated (as a small comic maybe), and particularly to see the end result.

The tigress in the recipe is, of course, myself. :wink:

[U]Recipe for damp tigress, with melons, and cat-juices:[/U]

Ingredients:
1 voluptuous tigress, femme.
1 vibrator toy
Shaving cream
Sharp razor
1 cup of collected tigress juice
1 cucumber, large
1 carrot
Mustard
Butter
Bell peppers, red and green and yellow
Whipped cream
3 cherries
Honey
Salt
Pepper
Lemon juice
Green Salad
Thousand Island dressing (the pink stuff)
20 meters of rope
1 silver plate, large

Preparations:
Heat the tigress until she moans. Then dip the vibrator toy inside her folds and lock it in place so she cannot get it off anymore. Turn vibrator on, tie her in place and put a cup underneath her sex to collect the oozing femmejuice as it drips down. It will take approximately one day to fill the cup, maybe a bit faster if you switch the vibrator to higher settings. The massaging of the vibrator will make the tigress' meat juicy and tender. If you want an even better result, and have enough time, you can try to massage her breasts as well. Making her orgasm multiple times not only helps to acquire more juice, but also makes the kitten taste more delicate, as the hormone level in her blood will rise, resulting in a slighty more tender and better-tasting flesh.

Serving:
Scrub the plate with butter. Put a little lemon juice onto the butter. Put tigress on the plate, so she lies on her back with her legs angled. Bind down her head, tummy and legs to the plate. Tie smaller ropes from her knees to the sides of the plate. Make sure those ropes are very short, spreading the feline wide open and making it unable for her to close her tighs. This will greatly ease the further decoration.

Shave off excess fur on the tigress' nipples and her sexlips, scratching with your paws until the smooth skin glistens with her juices and shines bright red with her arousal. Carefully dab off excess shaving cream and hair.

Put the bell peppers on the tigress' chest and slice them with claws in front of her eyes. Take the slices and put one slice of each color on her ears.

Open the feline's muzzle and put the apple in place. Put small wooden branches between the back of her jaws to prevent the kitten from biting down and destroying the apple. Wrape a rope around the muzzle and tie it down, so her muzzle is locked into place.

Furiously shred the green salad into bits and put it around the tigress. Spice the cup of tigress juice with a little bit of lemon, salt and pepper and pour it over the tigress' fluffy fur, matting it.

Shake the whipped cream well and spray it on the tigress' shaved teats and clit, covering it. Top off each cream with a cherry.

Rub honey on the cuecumber and the carrot. Also put honey on the exposed sexlips of the kitten and between her backcheeks. Gently ease in the cucumber into her wet pussy and the carrot into her tight back passage, using the honey as lubricant.

Finally, put a dash of mustard on the kittens nose, then briefly scratch the feline's throat and sides, making a few drops of blood mingle with the jus-de-tigresse dressing.

Dinner is served. Enjoy your meal.
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Re: Recipe to be illustrated.

Postby Ome » Tue May 16, 2006 4:41 pm

Man, I just ate, and now I'm hungry again. =P
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Location: In your town, eating your women and stealing your cattles.

Postby blank » Tue May 16, 2006 9:35 pm

interesting. you should have your own cooking show.lol
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jurodan » Thu May 18, 2006 3:09 am

I think it would be hillarious for us to create a cookbook, just for chuckles, of course.
Busy giving humanity a bad rep.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tamara » Fri May 19, 2006 5:11 pm

The cookbook is a very interesting idea! Could be fun to do it, yes.

So, nobody wants to draw that recipe? Please? *Cute kitten eyes*
Tamara
---

Re:

Postby Jurodan » Sat May 20, 2006 11:11 am

I would, but it would look nothing like it. I'm a horrible artist.
Busy giving humanity a bad rep.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Eka » Sat May 20, 2006 11:32 am

I'm sure plushielove might be interested. that monogoose Always have a thing for recipe.

I will point it out when I see Plushielove around.
Eka
Administrator

Re:

Postby Ornisk » Sat May 20, 2006 11:42 am

Heh wow. I love the preparations, that's wicked awesome! =)
Sorta looking for RP, give me a poke. I'm EXTREMELY picky though. Female prey only, possibly predators. Click me
Ornisk
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tamara » Sat May 20, 2006 3:02 pm

Thanks Eka! ^^

I agree Ornisk: it is awesome! ^^
Tamara
---

Return to Suggestion & inspiration