Draco-naga needs a shape!

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Draco-naga needs a shape!

Postby Metamorph » Mon May 22, 2006 3:52 pm

Okay, vore-fans. And hopefully, artists. One of the characters who's gotten to be a more popular request of the Metamorph booth is Kythe'en'huzal, a being best described as a draco-naga.

And, silly me, I didnt prepare a picture. So, all I can do is slap the descrip up, and hope somebody will take pity on this poor soul, and draw hir!

Okay. First, the tone, hir character. Shi's a predator, no two ways about that, treating vore just as anybody would treat dinner, or a date, perhaps. It takes a lot to power ninteen feet of draconic muscle, no matter how good your metabolism is. Hir hungers are as extreme as the rest of hir, and for each slave shi aquires, shi fasions an earing, at the moment, in context, only posessing a lone one on hir top right ear, of Eka.

Hir overall shape is similar to the Warcraft naga race, whom I shall link a pic to, for reference. (No crests/fins except for hir ears, mind. )
http://www.wowwiki.com/Image:Naga_female_and_male.jpg

Not that this was intentional when I wrote hir, it just worked out this way, and google yielded this... Anyways.

Were shi humanoid, shi would stand about 9 feet tall at the head, perfectly proporioned for someone that size. Since shi's not humanoid, we can say that hir tail extends a further ten feet behind hir 'foot' level, creating a total of ninteen feet, head to tailtip. Bust-size is easilly DD, for someone her proportion, which is to say, big. Nipples are indeed present, and shi has a healthy sway and natural/proper, if all but non-present, dip to them.

The scales are gittering, almost reflective red, depending on the sunlight, covering about fifty percent of hir body, the underbelly, chest, etc, a suede-like hide, a slightly paler shade of red.

Shi is moderatly muscular, more from a good protien diet and being actually active, than any sort of bodybuilding excess.

Hir eyes are similarly red, an efectively solid, far deeper crimson, glittering if the light catches them right.

Hir face is expressive, more so than one would expect of a dragonic shape, usually curled into something between a predatory smirk, and a tender, pleasing smile.

Genitals are dual, male slit over the more visibly female sex, no sac present. These, too, are proportionate to hir size. ^~ Standard human-style, circumsized, if your daring enough to get that detailed. Thick under-tube, shi's a high-volume kind of guy.

Thats... probably sounding very picky and demanding, but I'm honestly just trying to be as detailed as I can... Hopefully, somebody will take pity on me, and draw a pic of hir, so I can show hir off properly.

Thanks!
Metamorph
New to the forum

Re: Draco-naga needs a shape!

Postby Eka » Mon May 22, 2006 5:29 pm

Hehe, I happens to think a female and male combination of the WoW naga would look great. ^^ Anyone?
Eka
Administrator

Postby Umiriko » Mon May 22, 2006 5:34 pm

http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=52158

:P already done a naga pic, so i dont see why i couldnt do another
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Eka » Mon May 22, 2006 5:52 pm

Umiriko wrote:http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=52158

:P already done a naga pic, so i dont see why i couldnt do another

I didn't know that is a WoW naga drawing actually. Just thought it is one of your form. Would like to see how you would do for Metamorph's char, since the current one is quite nice.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Umiriko » Tue May 23, 2006 3:35 am

*nodding* well its like 90% based on the male naga from world of warcraft ,the other 10% is me ^_^, i would be more then happy to give it a go, but im kinda flooded atm, with the t-shirt, a comic im trying to make and about 10 request i have asked for, but i can shove it on my list, shoulldnt take more then a week or two if you can wait that long?
Umiriko

Postby Metamorph » Tue May 23, 2006 2:13 pm

Sounds good, Umiriko. Just hoping for something a little less cartoony than the icon, and I'll be a happy camper. :P Seriously, though, awesomeness. You've got one major Metamorph cupon for whatever you like. n.n
Metamorph
New to the forum

Postby Umiriko » Tue May 23, 2006 5:24 pm

haha well that is just me trying to draw myself as a cutey ^_^, but that is the basic of my style, clean lines, lots of rouned edges, check my gallary out if you want, il get working on it when i clear up some time
Umiriko

Return to Suggestion & inspiration