a few ideas

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

a few ideas

Postby the unkown one » Fri May 26, 2006 6:40 am

ok now as a guest who has only started recently ( very very recently ) i'm not sure how to post stuff on this site ( if guests can do that) so i do not think i will be for a while if at all but i do want to help with some insperations for comic/pics/stories here are my ideas.

two explorers get trapped in a cave with a T-rex

an expadition of men and one women are trapped in an collapsed castle thingy in the pacific ocean and the women becomes desporate and vores them

a meremaid is discovered and is brought to a major city. it gets scared and starts eating people through their sinks baths and stuff ( first parts kinda like King Kong )

an atractive convict is muated by the electric chair due to a skin condition as a result it he/she becomes gigantic and developes speaciel powers but will turn back to a normal human if it does not digest living creatures

an expadition is sent to bring back a alien life form the creature devours many of the crew but is eventually killed. the infected leader soon discovers that this disease may not be contagous but it will cause the deaths of many

ok thats it for now but i will be back to post more of them......please do not forget who ( me ) who gave you the idea of the storey if you do not i can't change that
the unkown one

Re: a few ideas

Postby the unkown one » Fri May 26, 2006 6:30 pm

a boxing match goes horibly wrong when an evolutionary insect stings on of the boxers is stung and is mutated and srarts trying to eat its opponent

after watchig a film where a tribe of cannibles where eaten by tourists ( strange isn.t it a couple starts having weird dreams where they eat each other. soon they both fear they're dreams are coming true
the unkown one

Postby the unkown one » Fri May 26, 2006 8:18 pm

a ancient God trapped in limbo for 4000,0000 years is set free and it wants 4000,0000 human sacrifieces

a person is turned into a large blob of slime and starts eating people hoping that the DNA will mix and they will turn bak into a human. sucess but they still crave the taste of human

Godzilla destoys Tokyo and moves on to the next and destroys it ubtil he comes to New York where he meets the 50 foot tall Stay Puft Marshmellow Man and Godzilla thinks his son might like a snack

a young women/man with an eating disorder runs out of food he/she goes to thestore and buys as much as he/she can pay for and then some. once he/she is done with all that food she still feels hungry and starts eating her/his video games and soon ferniture and eventually the whole apartment and eventually the citizens and buildings and i oh you get the picture.....for a person who brags about nobody knowing who i am i do tlk alot don't you agree
the unkown one

Postby the unkown one » Sat May 27, 2006 3:03 am

i will now also put up ideas for titles

attack of the starving teen
the schools cafeteria is closed in an attempt to help stop obbesity but as a side effect of this plan one of the students with an eating disorder goes mad and starts eating any thing that breaths

tyranno-girl

cybervore
a website is launched about giberish songs the most popular is called ouy tae em tel but as it turns out the song just happens to be a song about eating people ( every giberish lyric backwords is telling you to eat people the band is in big crap) and the sites all female/male staff goes on a vore rampage and the fans mostly men/women joins them

dis ain't beef in my pie

dat girl ain't pregnent

the cannible tribe is on over side of island we much worse

day of the 10 foot bunny gal

night of the 10 foot bunny gal

saterday night of the 10 foot bunny gal

the 10 foot bunny girl vs. the 10 foot dinosaur gal

late afternoon of the 10 bunny gal

all ten foot monster attack

look at me i'm burning the national simbal of the bunny girl oh wait they can be preds can't they oh crap/why you should not insult bunny girls

humans taste good

not the chairany thing but the chair ok the chair the chair

some part of the day of the 10 foot bunny girl

tragic death of the 10 foot bunny girl

resurection of the now 30 foot bunny girl

guy: ok enough with da bunny girl we already now Eka inspired the insparations sheesh
the unkown one

Postby the unkown one » Sun May 28, 2006 3:42 am

the ghostbusers are called in to get rid of a person eating ghost. they discover that dana is the cause of the trouble but how did she die ?
the unkown one

Return to Suggestion & inspiration