ICarly Vore request *UPDATE*

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: ICarly Vore request

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Thesunrisemoose wrote:How old are you guys. Isn't that show for like kids ages 5-13? Your all over 18 right?

So? I'm 24 and i watch shows like that sometimes because it's fun to watch.
Who ever said you can't watch kids show and cartoon simply because you are over 18? In my book, a real adult is a person who do as he wants, and dosen't care what others think, that means watching shows he likes no matter what ppl thin of it. If you want to be a real adult, then you should start being yourself, the one you are, and don't listen to others.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: ICarly Vore request *UPDATE*

Postby casuallurker » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Yin/Yang wrote:
casual lurker wrote:better idea, Sam getting eaten by Freddie and after she's gulped down, she thrashes inside of him and almost rips out of his stomach

Terrible idea. Better have one of the girls do the eating, much better.

why must ya'll shit on the person's fantasy? can we have it both ways? plus, it'd be cool to see him eat her for a change; change of pace for for any females here, who want more male vore.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby TheCreeper » Tue May 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Yeah I agree, I'd really love to see him get payback on her for all she's done to him by gobbling that tasty blond brat up. I was the one who made the request actually so if any Icarly vore gets done, my main desire is to see that happen personally.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby casuallurker » Tue May 29, 2012 2:00 pm

TheCreeper wrote:Yeah I agree, I'd really love to see him get payback on her for all she's done to him by gobbling that tasty blond brat up. I was the one who made the request actually so if any Icarly vore gets done, my main desire is to see that happen personally.

same. maybe have her struggle and give him a bellyache; she is stronger than him you know.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby AceCorona » Tue May 29, 2012 10:40 pm

I gave up on the version I was going to write, I was going to have one of the girls shrink and swallow someone from our universe who journeyed to their world. I'm not into guys as preds.
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/teengiantessop

Giantess Vore quote from one of my stories: "No mercy shall be shown to you, whether or not you're bold or brave! You'll crash to the savage depths of my belly, and my guts will be your grave!"
AceCorona
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby casuallurker » Wed May 30, 2012 12:19 am

AceCorona wrote:I gave up on the version I was going to write, I was going to have one of the girls shrink and swallow someone from our universe who journeyed to their world. I'm not into guys as preds.

why must it always be shrunken prey with you people? WHY NOT SAME SIZE?! :cry: :cry: :cry:
casuallurker
---

Postby AceCorona » Wed May 30, 2012 12:11 pm

casual lurker wrote:
AceCorona wrote:I gave up on the version I was going to write, I was going to have one of the girls shrink and swallow someone from our universe who journeyed to their world. I'm not into guys as preds.

why must it always be shrunken prey with you people? WHY NOT SAME SIZE?! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I can't get off to same-size, it's too unrealistic for me. I've been turned on by shrinking since I was 6 years old.

Giantess Vore quote from one of my stories: "No mercy shall be shown to you, whether or not you're bold or brave! You'll crash to the savage depths of my belly, and my guts will be your grave!"
AceCorona
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby casuallurker » Thu May 31, 2012 3:36 pm

AceCorona wrote:
casual lurker wrote:

I can't get off to same-size, it's too unrealistic for me. I've been turned on by shrinking since I was 6 years old.

well technically, shrinking is unrealistic too. have scientists ever actually made a shrink ray? outside of sci-fi films of course :roll:
casuallurker
---

Postby AceCorona » Thu May 31, 2012 9:57 pm

casual lurker wrote:
well technically, shrinking is unrealistic too. have scientists ever actually made a shrink ray? outside of sci-fi films of course :roll:

I have a theory for neutrino dissimilation that I use in my stories that I've spent years perfecting. I believe that shrinking will be possible some day. Neutrinos are stripped from the quarks and gluons composing the protons and neutrons of atoms, and the electrons are stripped of matter in the form of neutrino particles, too. This causes atoms to decrease in size, weight, volume, and mass. All it would take is a time traveler from the future to bring back a shrink-ray to our time, and she could shrink people. By the same token, some day same size vore might be possible due to some scientific breakthrough; but it's just something that doesn't get me off. It's just a matter of personal taste. I like the power normal-sized women have over shrunken people, with same-size vore that power just doesn't seem to exist in my mind like it does with shrinking.

AceCorona
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chibisama » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Well when I think iCarly and vore, I have to picture Sam being annoyed because she was hungry and threatening to eat Freddy. Thinking of it as a joke, Freddy would try and make a snide remark, resulting in Sam swallowing him whole. Then Carly would tell her to spit him out because he's their tech producer. x3

Either that or Carly could have gotten shrunken down and ends up in a spaghetti taco that Spencer was serving Sam. For obvious reasons, I have to think of Sam as a predatory character.
Chibisama
Somewhat familiar

Postby casuallurker » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Chibisama wrote:Well when I think iCarly and vore, I have to picture Sam being annoyed because she was hungry and threatening to eat Freddy. Thinking of it as a joke, Freddy would try and make a snide remark, resulting in Sam swallowing him whole. Then Carly would tell her to spit him out because he's their tech producer. x3

Either that or Carly could have gotten shrunken down and ends up in a spaghetti taco that Spencer was serving Sam. For obvious reasons, I have to think of Sam as a predatory character.

i'd still stick to freddy as a pred; have sam kicking and thrashing, giving him stomachache, since she hits real hard.
also i'd never be able to look at another one of those again if you that were to happen.
casuallurker
---

Postby AwesomeAustin21 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:19 am

Isn't that that one show with Miranda cosgrove in it, if it is I am more then willing to write something up about it as it is quite funny.
If you want to read some of my vore works (all female preds) just go under my name and I have a teacher, random vore stories and interactive under the works.
AwesomeAustin21
Somewhat familiar

Postby casuallurker » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:13 pm

AwesomeAustin21 wrote:Isn't that that one show with Miranda cosgrove in it, if it is I am more then willing to write something up about it as it is quite funny.

then give it a whirl. i'd suggest freddie eating sam; she thrashes around in his stomach and freddie's wondering when she'll get tired.
she doesn't though. she just keeps struggling and then claws her way through his intestines and out the rear end. when he goes to the toilet to poop her out, he gets out of there in a hurry as an enraged Sam Puckett comes out shortly after he runs upstairs; her clothes worn and torn by the acids and she looks like she's ready to kill.
casuallurker
---

Postby AwesomeAustin21 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:06 am

:D yeah I have seen this show a few times my little sister watches it I'll watch a few episodes to get a feel and then write a M/F version for you and F/M for anyone else.
If you want to read some of my vore works (all female preds) just go under my name and I have a teacher, random vore stories and interactive under the works.
AwesomeAustin21
Somewhat familiar

Postby casuallurker » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:19 pm

AwesomeAustin21 wrote::D yeah I have seen this show a few times my little sister watches it I'll watch a few episodes to get a feel and then write a M/F version for you and F/M for anyone else.

thanks
casuallurker
---

Postby binomialboy » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:45 pm

I honestly never thought I'd see more vore of this show, but this story was a nice surprise:

http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4593

It's FF/M, and then F/FFM, Mouth and Foot Play (non-sexual), Soft Vore with fairly explicit digestion reference, and Ass and Boob crush, and the whole thing is VERY unwilling prey. Even if any of those aren't your things (like me), it's really well written, and the rhythms of the various characters are well represented, so you should still check it out if you want more iCarly vore.
binomialboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby casuallurker » Tue May 05, 2015 5:12 pm

can anyone just humor my request from long ago? i wanna see Sam swallowed whole by Freddy and she's thrashing about, giving him indigestion.
casuallurker
---

Previous

Return to Suggestion & inspiration