ICarly Vore request *UPDATE*

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: ICarly Vore request *UPDATE*

Postby Itachi_4_ever » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:38 pm

I'll give it a try ^^ Personally I like shrinking, but I like same size just as much. I really like the idea with the snake. Don't worry, I'll watch the show, it's on nick every day in our country if I'm not mistaken... plus my two brothers are ICarly fans, so if watching the show isn't enough, I can ask for their feedback on how IC the characters in my story are.

You don't really need to make me a story if you don't want to. If anything I view this as a challenge. I love writing and I've been waiting for a challenge like this ^^ and if I can make another person happy that's a big plus too :)
Take a bite of me boy
Itachi_4_ever
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Belgium / In Tsukuyomi getting eaten by Itachi over and over again x'D

Postby TheCreeper » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Itachi_4_ever wrote:Youdon't really need to make me a story if you don't want to. If anything I view this as a challenge. I love writing and I've been waiting for a challenge like this ^^ and if I can make another person happy that's a big plus too :)

If you're sure about this then all righty then :-D thanks a million for this, I have a few specific things I am looking for also that I need to PM you whenever your ready to begin.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby binomialboy » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:25 pm

Hey, I know I'm probably being impatient, but are any of the stories mentioned in this thread still happening? I'm getting a touch edgy, since it's been over a month. I've been really looking forward to some iCarly vore for a while now. I'd like to thank anyone in advance for any work they may be putting into one of the previously mentioned stories.
binomialboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby AceCorona » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:06 pm

binomialboy wrote:Hey, I know I'm probably being impatient, but are any of the stories mentioned in this thread still happening? I'm getting a touch edgy, since it's been over a month. I've been really looking forward to some iCarly vore for a while now. I'd like to thank anyone in advance for any work they may be putting into one of the previously mentioned stories.

I've started an iCarly story where Sam does some swallowing, but I haven't been working on it lately because I recently moved from San Luis Obispo to the Los Angeles area, and I've been busy lately. I need to edit the story before I go further with it. I don't know when I'll be done with it.
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/teengiantessop

Giantess Vore quote from one of my stories: "No mercy shall be shown to you, whether or not you're bold or brave! You'll crash to the savage depths of my belly, and my guts will be your grave!"
AceCorona
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vorelover07 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Ooo LA. Nice area man moving out there myself soon. And as long as this story turns out as well as I'm dreaming it will it can take months before you finish. :D
vorelover07
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby binomialboy » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:24 pm

Hey, I'm sorry to bump this thread twice, but any progress updates on these potential stories? I've been looking forward to them for some time now.
binomialboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby AceCorona » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:54 pm

binomialboy wrote:Hey, I'm sorry to bump this thread twice, but any progress updates on these potential stories? I've been looking forward to them for some time now.

I started on the one I'm working on, but I can never seem to find time to work on it. Knowing that you're waiting for it, I'll try to spend more time on it.

Giantess Vore quote from one of my stories: "No mercy shall be shown to you, whether or not you're bold or brave! You'll crash to the savage depths of my belly, and my guts will be your grave!"
AceCorona
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:55 pm

Oh, ironic for this thread to bubble up; I just found this show yesterday night... And was oddly amused. I'm 25, so a fair number of the show's antics are kind of goofy and young, but I was still amused by the thing. Though the show's aimed at a younger crowds, there is clever writing in there.
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AceCorona » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:26 pm

I worked on my story a little bit today, but progress is still slow. There's a screenplay I want to work on, but since I promised someone this iCarly story first, I want to get it out of the way so I can do a screenplay based on my Megawoman & Goddess-Girl story. This iCarly story probably isn't going to be very long, and it will be far from a masterpiece, but I'll strive to keep working on it.

AceCorona
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheCreeper » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:46 pm

AceCorona wrote:I worked on my story a little bit today, but progress is still slow. There's a screenplay I want to work on, but since I promised someone this iCarly story first, I want to get it out of the way so I can do a screenplay based on my Megawoman & Goddess-Girl story. This iCarly story probably isn't going to be very long, and it will be far from a masterpiece, but I'll strive to keep working on it.

It doesn't have to be super long but I would like it to be long enough to "get in the mood" instead of just springing the vore on. I know you have things working so I don;t expect this story to come out right away. I say this with the utmost firmness: DO NOT rush it, please. I'd much rather wait for a quality story then have a poor one delivered at a facer pace.

However, I am glad and pleased to see people seme to be taking an interest in this.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AceCorona » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:09 am

TheCreeper wrote:
AceCorona wrote:I worked on my story a little bit today, but progress is still slow. There's a screenplay I want to work on, but since I promised someone this iCarly story first, I want to get it out of the way so I can do a screenplay based on my Megawoman & Goddess-Girl story. This iCarly story probably isn't going to be very long, and it will be far from a masterpiece, but I'll strive to keep working on it.

It doesn't have to be super long but I would like it to be long enough to "get in the mood" instead of just springing the vore on. I know you have things working so I don;t expect this story to come out right away. I say this with the utmost firmness: DO NOT rush it, please. I'd much rather wait for a quality story then have a poor one delivered at a facer pace.

However, I am glad and pleased to see people seme to be taking an interest in this.

I don't think you're going to like my version of an iCarly story; in my story, it's the girls who do the swallowing after meeting up with a time traveler who loans Sam her shrink ray-gun. You said you wanted to see Sam and Carly get vored by a man-eating plant or a snake. My stories all involve teen giantess vore, where the teenage girls are the preds.

AceCorona
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby binomialboy » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:21 am

Honestly, I'm just really happy to hear that progress is still being made. I don't care if it doesn't get released soon, so long as it will eventually be released. Anyway, keep up what I'm sure is good work. Thanks for your commitment!
binomialboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby boogilish » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:34 pm

umm... I don't like the show at all, but I do love drawing... While your waiting on the story, maybe I can draw a short comic where, like you've said, they order a snake and it eats them? if thats permitted, its your request afterall lol.
boogilish
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheCreeper » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:25 pm

boogilish wrote:umm... I don't like the show at all, but I do love drawing... While your waiting on the story, maybe I can draw a short comic where, like you've said, they order a snake and it eats them? if thats permitted, its your request afterall lol.

That or Freddy eats them, I must have mistaken Ace as the person who originally said they would write the story, its been a while. My apologies to Ace for that as far as the drawing idea, I'll be honest when I say I don;'t see how that could work but that doesn't mean I'm against the idea. I just can't picture a drawing in my head working like that, its more of my lack of mental picturing than lack of faith. Either way I am glad people are getting interested in this one way or another.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby boogilish » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:33 pm

drawing it right now, its taking me some time because its realistic yet cartoony too. I'm actually trying for a short comic, with a small little plot too lol sorry I'll try and make this work out for you. But I can't give you a 100% satisfaction though, my apologies.
boogilish
Been posting for a bit

Postby AceCorona » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:12 pm

I'm going to try to have my iCarly vore story finished by the 1st of November, because I'm starting my Nanowrimo story then. I'm going to work on a short story I already wrote, "Megawoman & Goddess-Girl" even though that's against the official rules. There's a group at Writing.com for people who are doing Nanowrimo with an idea they've already started. There's going to be some good vore in the Megawoman story, and I'm eager to get started on it, so I'll try to wrap up the iCarly vore story soon.

AceCorona
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AceCorona » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:58 pm

I've got to commit to doing my Nanowrimo story, and that means preparing an outline and taking notes. Starting on November first, I'll be writing 2,500 words per day of my Megawoman & Goddess-Girl story, until I achieve a minimum of 50,000 words. That means I'll have to put the iCarly story on the shelf until December. I just can't realistically work on both stories when I'm writing at that pace. Sorry! I will get around to finishing the iCarly vore story, but it will take some time. I thought I could get it done by November 1st, but I now see that I can't possibly do that and still prepare for Nano.

AceCorona
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby casuallurker » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:26 pm

i actually got a small idea...
Sam eating Freddie; soft vore, not hard vore.
he goes down without a fight and then he squirms in her belly while she says, "Now he's a fighter..." while messaging her belly.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby casuallurker » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:19 pm

better idea, Sam getting eaten by Freddie and after she's gulped down, she thrashes inside of him and almost rips out of his stomach
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:21 pm

casual lurker wrote:better idea, Sam getting eaten by Freddie and after she's gulped down, she thrashes inside of him and almost rips out of his stomach

Terrible idea. Better have one of the girls do the eating, much better.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestion & inspiration