ICarly Vore request *UPDATE*

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: ICarly Vore request *UPDATE*

Postby voriator212 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:55 pm

do what ya want, I AIN'T GONNA VIEW IT, THOUGH! i love the show TOO MUCH to let my perception of it be smudged by something as meaningful/meaningless as a story to appease your fetishes.
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby High-Jinx » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:59 pm

voriator212 wrote:do what ya want, I AIN'T GONNA VIEW IT, THOUGH! i love the show TOO MUCH to let my perception of it be smudged by something as meaningful/meaningless as a story to appease your fetishes.

easy there tiger...we're not here to judge, quite the opposite. ^^;
High-Jinx
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorelover07 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:05 pm

That's too bad, because if Freddy accidentally got shrunk, it seems perfectly plausible that Sam might try to swallow him, considering how those two don't get along. I feel the opposite of you; I'd only be interested in ICarly vore if shrinking was involved.

Now Ace, just cause this wasn't what Creeper had in mind doesn't mean that the good people of Eka's (especially me) should be deprived of having one of the greatest writers on this site write a story to go with such an excellent idea. I mean, sharing is caring.

OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THIS STORY!!!!
vorelover07
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheCreeper » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:53 am

voriator212 wrote:do what ya want, I AIN'T GONNA VIEW IT, THOUGH! i love the show TOO MUCH to let my perception of it be smudged by something as meaningful/meaningless as a story to appease your fetishes.

You know I am getting REALLY sick and tired of being treated like I'm desacrating a sacred grave or something by asking this. Of all the over mature and adult content people have made on this site, THIS request is so horrible as it warrants boycotting?

All I did was a make a simple request, jeez, I do not insult or degrade anyone else's tastes simply because they differ from my own. I don't care for blood or shrinking in vore but I don't insult someone for liking it and I am really getting upset that people are treating me like the devil because of some simple story request. If no one is interested, is it too much to ask you respectfully decline without making me sound like I'm committing a crime by asking for this?

I am seriously hurt by this.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Adramalech » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:29 pm

TheCreeper wrote:

You know I am getting REALLY sick and tired of being treated like I'm desacrating a sacred grave or something by asking this. Of all the over mature and adult content people have made on this site, THIS request is so horrible as it warrants boycotting?

All I did was a make a simple request, jeez, I do not insult or degrade anyone else's tastes simply because they differ from my own. I don't care for blood or shrinking in vore but I don't insult someone for liking it and I am really getting upset that people are treating me like the devil because of some simple story request. If no one is interested, is it too much to ask you respectfully decline without making me sound like I'm committing a crime by asking for this?

I am seriously hurt by this.

Ah don't let other people get you down. Some people just feel the need to blatantly state things that they should keep to themselves anyway. If someone doesn't like the concept well then pay no attention to them, it's not worth the time and mental stress.
Adramalech
???

Postby AceCorona » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:10 pm

vorelover07 wrote:
That's too bad, because if Freddy accidentally got shrunk, it seems perfectly plausible that Sam might try to swallow him, considering how those two don't get along. I feel the opposite of you; I'd only be interested in ICarly vore if shrinking was involved.

Now Ace, just cause this wasn't what Creeper had in mind doesn't mean that the good people of Eka's (especially me) should be deprived of having one of the greatest writers on this site write a story to go with such an excellent idea. I mean, sharing is caring.

OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THIS STORY!!!!

Thanks for the compliment, vorelover07! I'll take a crack at writing that story after I get home tomorrow on the Amtrak. I'm in Los Angeles at my Aunt's house right now for the 4th of July, and I live about 160 miles north of L.A. in a city called San Luis Obispo. I'll try and have the story ready by this weekend, July 11th or 12th or so. When the story is ready, I'll post a link to it in this thread.
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/teengiantessop

Giantess Vore quote from one of my stories: "No mercy shall be shown to you, whether or not you're bold or brave! You'll crash to the savage depths of my belly, and my guts will be your grave!"
AceCorona
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KonataSandwich » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:18 am

I might write one where Carly gets eaten... Not sure... But she seems like good prey...
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Stanley Short » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:02 am

they have an interactive on that at writing.com while looking around a bit I found it here ya go

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1495660
Stanley Short
New to the forum

Postby TheCreeper » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:13 am

Roaming_Storm wrote:I might write one where Carly gets eaten... Not sure... But she seems like good prey...

If you decide to, please let me know. I would REALLY appreciate it and as I said, I'd ve willing to trade story requests for it.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KonataSandwich » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:24 pm

TheCreeper wrote:
Roaming_Storm wrote:I might write one where Carly gets eaten... Not sure... But she seems like good prey...

If you decide to, please let me know. I would REALLY appreciate it and as I said, I'd ve willing to trade story requests for it.

Sure. I'll probably do it. I have a lot to do though... so if you want to talk trade lets talk after I finish it. Keep in mind I'm just planning to have Carly as prey.
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DrToiletPlumber » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:10 am

I just got a great idea for a story, It would involve sam and carley eating little people (possibly freddie) and part of their webshow. Maybe making freddie hold a camera as the swallow him.
DrToiletPlumber
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheCreeper » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:07 am

Roaming_Storm wrote:
TheCreeper wrote:

Sure. I'll probably do it. I have a lot to do though... so if you want to talk trade lets talk after I finish it. Keep in mind I'm just planning to have Carly as prey.

Well i was wondering if were doing a fair trade if Sam could possibly be eaten too. I figure that way we can equally have what we both want out of each stories or something.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby binomialboy » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:29 am

I won't lie; I find iCarly to be a surprisingly decent show. That doesn't change the fact that I'd love to see vore of it. If anything, it encourages it. I would be incredibly grateful to anyone who writes a story based around this. All the ideas mentioned in this thread look good.

. . . bump.
binomialboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheCreeper » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:38 am

binomialboy wrote:I won't lie; I find iCarly to be a surprisingly decent show. That doesn't change the fact that I'd love to see vore of it. If anything, it encourages it. I would be incredibly grateful to anyone who writes a story based around this. All the ideas mentioned in this thread look good.

. . . bump.

THANK YOU, thank you VERY VERY MUCH.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jdvg16 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:11 pm

I would love to see pics or stories i already know the one on writing.com
jdvg16
New to the forum

Postby TheCreeper » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:36 am

Bump
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MagicOddEffect » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:16 am

The show...hmm. How do I put this correctly...

It...bores me. Awfully. It's the same as any other teen or tween comedy: obnoxious. And thus, after seeing Even Stevens in the 90's, I am bored of everything on the Disney channel, most everything live on Nick, nearly every animated show, even, on Cartoon Network...

But I'm ranting.

Anyway, vore sounds interesing when mixed with these characters, especially with Sam being so dominating. That's the kind of thing I enjoy seeing, so...is anyone actually writing the story? I've gotten lost.
MagicOddEffect
Somewhat familiar

Postby Itachi_4_ever » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:55 pm

I could try to write a story on this. I have only watched a couple of episodes so I don't really know much about the character's behaviour (except Spencer then, he's obviously weird x'D) I love Sam too, she's a little crazy at times, if my mind serves me correctly...
Anyway if I do this, it may take a while though, because I first have to be able to get to know the characters thoroughly, but I can promise you that I'll give it a try. So you want a snake or something alike as a pred with Carly and co as prey? Or have your preferences changed?
I like the idea, but if you have another, let me know ^^
Don't mind what some say, call me crazy, but I try to involve almost every show with vore x'D so you're not alone :wink:
Take a bite of me boy
Itachi_4_ever
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Belgium / In Tsukuyomi getting eaten by Itachi over and over again x'D

Postby UltimaSlash » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:19 pm

I know you guys are looking for a story, but I have something even a story looker might want. And before you rant, "Hey, we wanted a story, not some picture!" and what not, I did the picture before reading this thread carefully. Remember: this is only inspirational for those story writers (and entertaining for others, *wink wink*). Here you go guys!
Attachments
Drawing 14.jpg
Sam eats Carly
Don't listen to giant puffballs. They will eat you. Along with the hunrgy girls they are with.
It's now Ultima for short. Learn it or girls will eat you.
UltimaSlash
Participator

Postby TheCreeper » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:51 pm

Itachi_4_ever wrote:I could try to write a story on this. I have only watched a couple of episodes so I don't really know much about the character's behaviour (except Spencer then, he's obviously weird x'D) I love Sam too, she's a little crazy at times, if my mind serves me correctly...
Anyway if I do this, it may take a while though, because I first have to be able to get to know the characters thoroughly, but I can promise you that I'll give it a try. So you want a snake or something alike as a pred with Carly and co as prey? Or have your preferences changed?
I like the idea, but if you have another, let me know ^^
Don't mind what some say, call me crazy, but I try to involve almost every show with vore x'D so you're not alone :wink:

My prefs have not really changed though I would like you to watch more of the show (If you can that is) because the whole point of using a show in vore is to use accurate representations of whose being eaten. A snake or even a human like Spencer doing it would be fine. Shrinking does nothing for me, I don't hate people who like it but if its my request I'd rather have something I genuinely want. A snake or a human eating another is fine, my main interest is to primarily see sam and carly eaten. The story I had in mind is if you did the snake that spencer or one of the gang ordered something special for the show like a special gag, speical effect component or a prop for the show but the shipments got mixed and instead the snake was sent. One of them looks inside and the snake eats em and gets loose, hiding around until it comes out for more food ^^.

I'd be honored if you'd be willing to give it a shot and if you wish I can trade you a story for you if you like.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestion & inspiration