V&V

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore DND?

Sweet im in
50%
Ill help
7%
like the idea (wont help)
43%

Total votes : 14

V&V

Postby Aki » Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:46 am

It would be super sweet if we (aryion community) could develoup a extensive Roleplaying system for Vore similar to D&D, It would be a fun project certainly, and a lot more inclusive than say building a Computer game, since everyone can get involved, still not sure what a good name would be for it, the best i could scrounge up from a VChat user was Victims and Vixens,

although the name isnt very important,
Aki
Somewhat familiar

Re: V&V

Postby Chrisis » Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:48 am

Vores and victims? ^_^ V
Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby Nasonxian » Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:52 am

I actually suggested an idea like that not too long ago, too ^_^ I'd be happy to help in any way I can
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby Umiriko » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:30 am

im in... why is there two forums for this? im confused lol
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Shadow_Fox » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:53 am

Awesome idea, not sure how much I could help, but I would at least like to try to help with this
Just imagine that I said something clever
Shadow_Fox
Participator

Postby Eka » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:01 am

A lot of people have talked about similar thing. But the problem is, someone need to do them!

If anyone are interested in leading a project like this. I will do what I can to help.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Saiai » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:13 am

*Sigh...* I've got the summer off (just working) and I've actually written a few role-playing systems for pen and paper - with a complete outline for combat rules, and perhaps a small bestiary (not including an integrated story that helps to detail the world, sort of like White Wolf does) it will take about forty pages or so. What sort of system do you want? There's the d20, theres White Wolf (my personal favorite and in many cases, by far simpler to use) and many others - if and when I get off my ass (probably starting this coming week) I'd be glad to start in on something, and submit it as a word document by the end of the summer. A complete set of rules for a tabletop vore game.
So, give me feedback. I'll see what I can do.
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby BradRepko » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:16 pm

Indeed, an awesome idea, one that I myself have suggested in the past, along with a plethora of other people. Many people have discussed working on such a thing, and I have even helped test a system for that once, but it was a total flop, as it isn't something that can just be built in a day or two, or even a week. Mouse said she would begin working on one, but that was several months ago, so I don't know if she still is or not. Either way, I would be thrilled if someone came up with such a system, and I would think if it was good enough that a section of the sote and the chat might be dedicated to it.
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Ome » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:21 pm

Oh, yeah. Count me in on this! X3
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Location: In your town, eating your women and stealing your cattles.

Postby Aki » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:12 am

Eka wrote:A lot of people have talked about similar thing. But the problem is, someone need to do them!

If anyone are interested in leading a project like this. I will do what I can to help.

well i was hopping for someone to do something but no one seems to want to say anything other than "cool" or "ive thought about that and i have some ideas but i wont tell you anything about them so nyah~"

what kind of stats should there be? skills? how should combat and feets work? blah blah blah, if it pleases the forum i could come out with a whole system myself but the idea was to get input and make it a group project for whoever wants to help,

it would really help to have a D&D player here because i dont know how basic interactions go down,
Aki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saiai » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:14 am

Well, here's the rough outline of my idea, a tad bit cybrpunk, a tad bit WoD, and I'll get working on number systems soon. I'm telling it the way Whit Wolf, as I said, tends to tell a story at the same time they explain the game.

QUARRY

PROLOGUE

Boss Irvine’s forehead was shining, slick with sweat. The only light, at the center of the room, flickered over a round oak card table. Directly opposite of him, the City’s Guthrie Mob Head looked him up and down with those horrible slit pupils. The newbie remained frozen in the corner, trying to pretend he were invisible, wrapped up in the shadows. Irvine could only bring one man… and of all people, he dragged along shorty, the kid out of place in this gang, shaky fingers, no balls, so most thought.
Siras, the Guthrie leader, cracked a wide grin, his eyes darting from Irvine, to the door, to the kid… and then back to the proposal in his hands. Boss Irvine swallowed, and the two Guthrie on either side, waited patiently as Siras skimmed the last page, before throwing the ten-page proposal straight down on the floor.
“Fuck you.” He hissed, his forked tongue darting from his mouth. “This is an insult. You call those concessions?” Siras tilted his head and snapped to his feet. “The Guthrie can take what they want. You should be HAPPY you’re still here. It’s simply far more convenient to keep you from fighting – our people will consume yours, whether politically or literally. You know it, I know it, ARE YOU FUCKING LISTENING, HUMAN!?!” He screeched, bringing his face inches from Irvine’s. Siras’ devious grin immediately returned.
“A financier and a politician both advised me. They told me that those conditions would be acceptable.” Irvine responded curtly, glancing at Siras’ bodyguards, taking a deep breath, his digits square on the table. “They both agreed it would be a generous offer.”
“I make the offers, human.” Siras spat. “And here it is. HALF your men.”
“Excuse me?” Irvine cocked an eyebrow. “A joke?”
“No joke. Like I said, a mere inconvenience you are.” Siras replied. “But here’s the generous part. YOU can pick whomever you want to hand over.” He laughed. “The ones you DON’T like.”
Irvine’s eyes found their way to the table. “You can’t do this. You can’t do this to people.” He started to laugh at the sheer ridiculous nature of Siras’ counteroffer. “You’re joking, right?” Siras gave him a cold stare. Shorty swallowed, wondering if the reptiles even had a concept of humor.
A long pause followed. It were as though they were in a vacuum, until the Guthrie mob boss finally spoke once more. “We could just take them all.” His voice dropped an octave. “Or better yet, we could just take who we want from the city – the average citizen doesn’t put up nearly the hassle one of your thugs does. Though I’m sure after we’ve had a few of them, you’re second-rate mob’s public backing will go out the window, and they’d gladly oust you, kill you… sell you to me to insure their safety. Face it, you’re between, what you humans refer to as “a rock and a hard place. I own this city now. Half your men – and him.” Siras suddenly looked up, scanning the dark corner, eyeing shorty. Shorty blanched.
“Why him?” Irvine demanded.
“Because I said so.” Siras hissed, and at that moment, his stomach growled loud enough for them all to hear. His bodyguards laughed lowly, bearing their fangs as they did. Irvine’s thumbs slipped down along the wooden edge. Siras turned his attention back to shorty. “All right, so I’m a sucker for instant gratification as well. Him, here and now… you don’t have to watch though.” He grinned at Irvine. “I always get what I want. Understand?” He chuckled. Irvine seemed to be frozen in the moment. Then he nodded calmly, giving a backwards glance at shorty. “Gotta do what we gotta do, son. Gentlemen.” He turned back to meet Siras’ grin with his own. “I believe it’s time we tabled this discussion.”
With that, Irvine snapped his wrists and forearms, hurling the poker table – and Siras with it, back away from him. The two bodyguards promptly went for their sidearms, but Irvine had crossed his own before him in an “X” shape, his fingers taking unique and complicated positions, and less noticeable, the underside middle of each forearm pressed together at corresponding points. A three round burst issued from each palm in a spray of blood, each piercing a bodyguard at the midsection. Shorty was already charging, and tackled the one on the left, as Irvine collapsed against a wall, clenching his crimson palms.
Siras clambered from under the table, confused and terrified – he’d had these two patted down before they came in! Surgically implanted firearms were not only highly illegal, they were very painful as they often remained hidden and had to pass through the skin – a last ditch item employed by a few gutsy underworld types. Siras would have never thought that coward Irvine…
The Guthrie pushed off the table, fingers going for his magnum. He was going to KILL that bastard and eat that fucking teenager, or so he thought. Shorty had the tip of one of the bodyguard’s sidearms pointed right between his amber eyes.
“Human.” Siras’ breathed, his tone indifferent. Only Shorty’s lips moved.
“Bite me.”
PLAM!

PART ONE: IN TERMS OF NUMBERS

“Get over it.
“It’s likely that you remember a world where you, an average human being, were at the top of this preposterous abstract concept known as the “food chain.” You’ve very likely had some good steaks, lived in a safe home, and have never had the idea of being preyed upon cross you mind. Well, maybe in a few good movies. More likely a few crappy ones.
“Well, like I said, get over it, kid, because the world isn’t what you thought it was anymore.
“Every night I walk the streets wondering if it will be the last time. Back in my day, the only people carrying guns around regularly were the police. Now everyone packin’. I remember, too, when the only ‘people’ were human. We didn’t have the Guthrie, we didn’t have the Naga, nor the worms, and we sure as hell didn’t have the spiderwolfs. Well, those last two don’t count as people, but I’m getting off track – the bottom line is, kid, we’re food, just like everything else in nature. Humanity only transcended the system for a short time, some few thousand years.
“I always thought as a kid I was going to grow up to be a botanist. Funny, huh? Now I’m a watchman, I kill shit for a living. I… I’m sorry… I’m losing focus here. Just the other night there was a spiderwolf swarm that hit a small building on the southeast end – right along my patrol. I can’t get it out of my mind, what I saw. Fuckin’ scary, and we lost two guys. Two nice guys I was just getting to know. We were thinking of going fishing next week, there’s still a safe lake or two nearby. Forgetaboutit…
“So, you’re new here? That’s too bad. I mean, welcome and all, but lemme tell you something kid. They might get along well with the Naga in that dog and pony show you call Europe, but I know for a fact there’s shit here you haven’t seen, except maybe on the news. Disregarding the fact that the entire western hemisphere is still on quarantine – what in the world convinced you to move here? Better a hobo on the streets of Paris these days than the richest man in this half of the world. You must be pulling down some real figures to have come here for a job. Just don’t walk around wearing anything shiny. Of all the predators out there, humans can still be the most vicious of all.
“Well, I can’t be drinking too much, I’m on shift in ten. Lemme just tell you something, kid – if those bars on your windows get busted, or a lock isn’t working right, just stay with a friend til’ the repairman comes. It’s not worth the risk. And buy a few good guns – I say a few, I mean, more than, say two. I always sleep with one on the nightstand right next to me. An alpha spiderwolf can break down a solid oak door in less than twenty seconds, but he won’t be breaking shit after a good double-tap.
“Well, I’ve blabbed enough. Just watch your back, and be in by suggested curfew. They’re not being assholes, it’s really for your own good, kid. Any which way, I’ll be seeing ya around, I guess. Just hope that it’s never while I’m on duty.”

You’re probably wondering what sort of people would go on about such things. If it hasn’t been made clear enough, it will soon. Quarry isn’t merely a game. It’s a story, an entire world. It takes place on all levels. Cultural, court, physical, spiritual, on the streets, in the offices of politicians – in the hearts and homes of ordinary people all over the world.
The fact is this; humans are no longer running the show. There are numerous beings in the world of Quarry that prey on humans. Some for power, some for convenience, many, many more for mere nourishment. They are sentient and they are mindless. They can be from your worst nightmares or even pass for another human being. Many lurk on the rooftops, outside the city gates, in the dumpsters at night, all waiting to catch some hapless drunk or someone actually stupid enough to step out of the streetlamps. Almost as many occupy ruling factions in both alien government and underworld alike that keep humans down, as though they were cattle or beasts of burden. Regardless of what they are, the point is simple; this is no longer your world. This isn’t even war; it’s a hunt. This is the world of Quarry, and then again, in that sense, you could sort of call it your world still. You have a place in it as well, even if that place is at the bottom of the chain…
So, whether you’re a night watchman, a mob leader, a politician, a soldier or civilian, a child, adult, man, woman, of any race, of any creed, the same rules still apply. Don’t venture past the city gates. Lock your doors and bolt your windows. And when the sun goes down, whatever you do, stay in the light that’s left.
Welcome to the bottom of the food chain.
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration