Easter eggs

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Easter eggs

Postby Xen » Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:52 am

just a funny thought. I'm in the middle of a comic right now (UB, digestion/honey, explicit honey re-birthing O_O) And since I'm pretty much doing this for what I dub: 'Teh portal' or: Eka's kickin' e-crib, I was wondering about is anyone wanted to see something special put in there before I add the finer details. Just some random plugs here and there.

I can't guarantee everyone's idea will make it but I'll try to fit as many as possible so years from now when the comic floats around on whatever vore/UB boards and you see it, you can think "awww, that was my idea."

I'll probably do this again with future vore comics so don't worry if you don't see yours immediately. And no, you will have to look for it yourself, I probably won't tell you where it is. there will be hints, however.
Xen
Participator

Re: Easter eggs

Postby Eka » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:26 am

That is interesting, sadly, I don't have any idea on the top of my head right now.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Umiriko » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:21 am

oo such a kind offer ^_^ and cant wait to see the comic when its done, the only thing that would make it perfect for me would be a dragon in it.. mainly me hehe, but dont worrie im just being silly, cant expect you to do that
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Xen » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:33 am

you know, I expected you to ask for something like that, I like your character design so I was thinking of putting a little Umiriko stuffed animal in a comic somewhere. be on the lookout, you never know when it might show up, you dragon designs would be great for some plushie cameos :P
Xen
Participator

Postby Umiriko » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:09 am

aww * blushes* thakns soo much ^_^, i know what a plushie is.. but whats a cameos?
Umiriko

Postby Xen » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:11 am

cameo is when it shows up randomly, like if i did a picture of a girl's room and there was a little umiriko plushie on her bed but the main focus was a conversation, then the plushie in the background of something fameous/well-known would be a cameo.

A better example is in movies when a big movie star will make an appearance as a garbage man or a truck driver for a couple minutes but not play a major part. That's a cameo.
Xen
Participator

Postby Umiriko » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:18 am

awww cool ^_^ hehe il look out for myself t hen, thanks so much, tell me if you ever want to appear in my works
Umiriko

Return to Suggestion & inspiration