story/art suggestion

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

story/art suggestion

Postby aishaclanclanfan » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:08 am

hey everybody
yeah i just came onto the whole eka portal scene and i found with my first post we had a pretty positive fanbase to aisha clanclan

i was just wondering if any authors or artists could possibly find some time to make a story/pic involving ms. clanclan

thx peeps
aishaclanclanfan
New to the forum

Re: story/art suggestion

Postby Chaos » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:36 am

I hate to toot my own horn, but I've got an interactive story on writing.com that has three Aisha Clanclan centered stories. I know some people don't like interactive stories, but these ones are very long and well written. These are the stories, the fetishes that are shown in them and the length:

Unbirth 32 chapters
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... r_map/1451

Vore 63 chapters
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... r_map/1411

GTS (with unbirth, vore and anal vore) 40 chapters
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... _map/14211
Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
-Donnie Darko
Chaos
The 19th Angel

Postby fubarone » Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:26 am

Ive read all of those I like the unbirthing one best cause i like Jim and think unbirth should be a close motherly relationship good all around tho only problem with interactives is that people hardly ever add stuff and Im guilty of that too we are just so lazy
I am the Half-asser! I accept your requests get you hopes up and then dash your dreams into bits with my inability to finish any... oooh shiny!
fubarone
"The Half-

Postby Eka » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:59 pm

Clan clan seem to be popular popular, I believe there are some in the gallery. Try the search field.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Iceninja » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:11 pm

I second the Aisha Clan Clan vore art idea. The picks of her in the archives are well made but only of her being eaten. Aisha's a ravenous catgirl, she should be scarfing down people not the other way around! :)

Good stuff in the archives but could someone do a pic or two with Aisha as the pred?
Iceninja
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:29 am

give me time your see a nice scaily dragon's tail going down her throat soon enough hehe
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Return to Suggestion & inspiration