Mawshot, kind of

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Mawshot, kind of

Postby Star_Sage » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:28 pm

Not sure whether this is an inspiration, suggestion, or request, but what the hey I'll post it here and see what comes of it. My RP characeter, Moonfang, a red wolf anthro, is capable of shrinking people and then swallowing them whole at their reduced stature, which isn't that unusual, though recently he acquired a new trick where he can open up his throat is a similar way to a sword swallower, which allows anyone looking down it to see(Or fall) straight into his stomach. My idea for a pic was for him to have already swallowed one person(Someone willing for this to work) and then opened up his throat to swallow a second. While the second person is looking down Moonfang's throat, the one already swallowed looks up out of the stomach at him, waving, and saying, 'Come on in, the stomach acid's fine,' or something to that effect.

So would anyone be interested in doing this one?
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Ungarmax » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:05 pm

yeah sure. it sounds like a great idea. I'll be happy to offer up my charcter as a willing volenteer for your idea
Ungarmax
fan of the most talkative dragon ever

Location: Originally... the Planet of Yotanna, but due to circumstances, The U.K

Re:

Postby Star_Sage » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:56 pm

Well that gives us the prey, but personally I have no skill at drawing, any artists out there want to take a wack this one?
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration