Irony

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Irony

Postby Anon Anon » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:39 am

Just thinking of the irony in Lost Universe. The female lead of the show's name is Canal Vorfeed. I'm sure you can all get some sort of ideas from that. Now then... back to lurking for me.....
Anon Anon

Re: Irony

Postby Umiriko » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:25 pm

haha anal vore feed ^_^ very good, never heard of the show myself though
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Ciriun » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:23 am

Well, all the names in that show are a bit, um... Yeah ^^;; Just never knew they were that bad. Now you've gone an got me thinking of her doing that to poor Cain (sp?) Although if memory serves Canal was the mind of the ship, so technically everyone was already inside her.
Proudly using words like sugar, sauce, candy, sucker, milkshake, and cherry without any double meaning.
Ciriun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tai » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:23 am

Ciriun wrote: Now you've gone an got me thinking of her doing that to poor Cain (sp?) Although if memory serves Canal was the mind of the ship, so technically everyone was already inside her.

I giggled at that. :)

I'm actually watching Lost Universe on On Demand. It's actually a good show..but no vore. D:
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration