vorepower

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

vorepower

Postby the unkown one » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:36 am

if any one has the tech to make an online game please consider this idea and by online game i mean like meet people from all over the world in your own room type game. ok you start of as an underaged kid( human dragon whatever) and you customise the charcter to make it look any way you like it. then as you go through the game you discover the power of vore which is the games main resource. as you progress you are likly to meet people from all over the world ( like a multiplayer game but at different houses and every one who is playing the game ) and you will discover worlds of stuff like vore bound fairy's and ogres dragons blobs you name it you may even find vore related treasure inside some one. being swollowed by a fellow player could also be an area pf game play ( the belly is large as if a giant on inside but large from contents on outside )

also if you train you get bigger skills like.oral vore. unbirth. anal vore(ewwww). and all other types. another feature could be giant vore because of training the giant(ess) skill until you start growing. while you grow you can do customise again to become a city stompin beast like in the movies......did i mention for those of you who like destroying buildings( and other players) that will be possible as a gigantic monster.

please post your suggestions n here and if you think the idea is impossible then i'm sorry you feel that way please think positive
the unkown one

Re: vorepower

Postby Baz » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:47 am

Underage... well that's me out for a start. The mere thought of can trigger quite unpleasant flashbacks of something I do not wish to remember.

Thanks for that, TUO. Not your fault, but still... some warning woulda been nice.
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby the unkown one » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:35 am

oh gee sorry well the age thing was only to make it like a life cycle that never goes into very old person so it made a little sense and you could exit that age really quickly by trauining real hard ( higher the level the older you are. if your level 12 you will look like a teenager) so i'm guessing your not on the support list am i right ?
the unkown one

Postby Someone64 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:49 am

So if I'm getting this right you're talking about a vore version of Fable: The Lost Chapters. Where you start off as a kid and play through his life and can choose to be good or evil as well as change his apearance along the way.

Of course what your proposing is also an MMORPG like Everquest where you can also interact with (and eat) other players.

Kind of an interesting concept.
Someone64

Postby fullmoon » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:38 am

Sounds good. Best of luck with the implementing though, your gonna need it.

It'd be much easier to make a single phot style rpg. Only you'd need a LOT of art to create it...
fullmoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Baz » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:07 am

I'm on the support list for the *principle*, but not the age factor.
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby Tails » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:11 pm

I can't really help on the technical aspects, I had a nightmare trying to create a Byond game earlier. The life cycle idea is rather interesting, however I've never been fond of forced aging in games. Personally I think it would be better to either A) have you simply select an age, or B) allow you to choose to stop aging whenever you wish. In actuallity the aspect training rather reminds me of a God Wars mud (if you haven't played a dragon on one of these I would recommend it at least once. Aside from being able to eat people you also get tons of other cool powers ^_^). Most the vore muds and such that I've seen, and few exist, have been based around the MUCK style. It would be interesting to see one that's actually stat based. Granted I doubt a text based game is quite what you had in mind.
"So if I ate your heart last night, That's because I love you most of all..." ~You Always Eat The One You Love.
Tails
Participator

Postby Teruyo » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:34 pm

Sounds good. Unfortunately, MMOs are extraordinately hard to code, and even simple ones take entire teams of programmers working for months or years. Great idea, but I doubt it'll happen.
Teruyo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby the unkown one » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:41 pm

ok you are all helpful in your own right but i was suggesting many people over the years on Ekas portal work on the game and add up dates to it so new game content like rune scape or star wars battle front except on the internet and everyone is playing and i think it could be advertised on certain sites so more people will come to Eka's portal and hopfully none underaged and some day the game comes out and you might feel proud of your creation i man come on many things were oncew impossible, earth being round, electricity, film, and even excistance itself but I just say if it is worked on hard for years by many who are interested my riduculouse vision may become reality!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: and i have nothing better to do than explain my ridiculouse ideas and stuff
the unkown one

Re:

Postby MaxTwenty » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:19 pm

It's not that updating would be the hard part; it's the building of an engine in the first place that would support multiple users and such updates.

Plus, all those things were possible, humanity was just too dumb at the time to understand it. =)
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby the unkown one » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:09 am

there are already games like this ( well without vore turning into giant monsters or destroying cifies but you get what i mean't) and i am aware that just making it would be hard which is unfortunat :(
the unkown one

Re:

Postby Aki » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:12 am

great now all you need is a dev team
Aki
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby MaxTwenty » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:14 am

there are already games like this ( well without vore turning into giant monsters or destroying cifies but you get what i mean't) and i am aware that just making it would be hard which is unfortunat

Yeah, I know, the problem is: Is there anyone here who could even copy them?

It's a good idea, to be sure. Just that there probably aren't enough people who could work together on it.

I'm by no means discouraging that from happening, mind you. If some people want to go for it, they'd likely have a heck of a lot of support. The problem is that the support wouldn't likely boil down to help with coding.

Gonna start going in circles quick here... so in summation, those who can code, quit your jobs and get to work on this! =)
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby the unkown one » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:41 am

if they do get to work on this then every one will want to play even if its not for the vore and when every one is playing I WILL RULE THE UNIVERSE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,COUGH COUGH,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......but right now i'll focus on stopping all other evil plans out there
the unkown one

Return to Suggestion & inspiration