A message to artists

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

A message to artists

Postby Richietherhino » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:41 am

And I wanna note right off hand that this offer is completely UP TO YOU to take, I dont mind if you take it or not but. I recently got my Macromedia fireworks updated and I was wondering if any artists who dont do animated would wanna take a crack at letting me animate something for them. Just a thought and I can understand some artists would be thinking. "But I would have to draw out all the panels" or "Oh Im just to swamped with commisions and stuff" or that and I say "Hey thats okay." If you wanna try my work out thats okay. If not well thats just grand to. =3 Im simply looking to try and pop out a few extra vorish animations to the world. Oh and PS For the animations and drawings, credit will be given where it is due to the artists who are willing to work with me. =3 (Doesnt feel like getting flames and lawsuits the size of his belly.)

Anyway, PM me or reply here if interested...thanks for your time and Good night.
Richietherhino
New to the forum

Re: A message to artists

Postby Richietherhino » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:45 am

((Blinks looking at his post and where it is....."uh oh....I think I put it in the wrong forum"))
Richietherhino
New to the forum

Postby blackrain » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:49 am

What would you need for the animate? How mean drawing do you need of how long?
Out of the darkness I will come.
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=648767
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Richietherhino » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:51 am

blackrain wrote:What would you need for the animate? How mean drawing do you need of how long?

All depends on what the artist is looking for really but I could work with maybe a few good pictures that lead together.....=3
Richietherhino
New to the forum

Postby Umiriko » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:01 am

i take it macromedia flash drawings would make it alot easier for you.. say like the ones i do ^^
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:00 am

So it wouldn't have to be COMPLETELY each individual frame? For instance, if I drew a character falling into a giant mouth, I wouldn't have to draw a frame for like every 3 inches he/she falls, more like one for every three feet? Cause there's been an animation request I've been trying to get done for MONTHS, but frame-by-frame is abit aggitating to do, for a request as large as the one I'm trying.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Richietherhino » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:17 pm

Hey Seru, why dont you PM me this idea of yours. Im intrigued by it =3
Richietherhino
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration