Storytime!

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Storytime!

Postby Mitch » Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:33 pm

I'm feeling a bit bored lately, so I'm thinking about writing a story based on ideas I get from people here.

First off, I will not write any sexual content, much to the dismay of many. That means no CV, UB, Breast, or Anal vore. I don't do scat or watersports either.

About anything else is good though. Just tell me the situation, characters, setting, and what you want to see. Be as descriptive or as vague as you like, and tell me the do's and don'ts of what you'd like.

Also, I'd appreciate it if the truly interested would send a PM as well, as I'm likely to forget I posted this in the first place.

Anywhoo, now that my pickiness is over, the feline printing press is open!
Is your navel edible?
Mitch
Somewhat familiar

Re: Storytime!

Postby the unkown one » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:06 am

hows about a gigantic monster god thingy is accidentally summoned by a cience geek because he was using an ancient spell book and it starts eating people. if you don't like that how about a girl goes to a restraunt and a strange alien chemical pours into her food and makes her start eating people cars and stuff
the unkown one

Postby Mitch » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:19 pm

Ack, like I said, forgot to check this. >_>;

Hmmm... Not bad ideas, I'll keep them in mind. I've gotten one idea from a PM so far!
Is your navel edible?
Mitch
Somewhat familiar

Postby the unkown one » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:44 am

I AM AN CREATIVE GENIUS!!!!!!
the unkown one

Return to Suggestion & inspiration