Shikamaru vore idea

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Shikamaru vore idea

Postby DragoxDugles » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:34 pm

I have had this idea floating around in my head for a bit. Shikamaru uses shadows to attack, so that makes something he would summon through a jutsu a shade. I think Shikamaru using his shadow bind then summoning a shade to eat someone would be an interesting scene.
Everyone's normal in their own special way.
What Dragox looks like: Dragox
DragoxDugles
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Shikamaru vore idea

Postby Bellylover06 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:59 pm

Cool idea. Maybe I could get that idea on paper after a while. Again, pretty good idea.
Bellylover06
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jurodan » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:16 am

I have a completely DIFFERENT Shikamaru story lined up... (with him being prey). But that IS a very nice idea, I'll see if I can work it in sometime.

Perhaps it'd even give him a gut, like Chouji's... hmm... *thinks* You know... I do believe I have an idea to write on this story. Thanks for the inspiration!
Busy giving humanity a bad rep.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragoxDugles » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:51 pm

^_^ I'm glad that people are getting inspiration. I have a lot of time at work to think about stuff. I always end up thinking about vore stuff, but that lets me have the most fun.
Everyone's normal in their own special way.
What Dragox looks like: Dragox
DragoxDugles
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration