Plant Vore Story - looking for victi...errr characters ;-)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Plant Vore Story - looking for victi...errr characters ;-)

Postby Anzimal » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:27 am

I'm a semi-decent writer but feel I need to broaden my horizens a little more with different ideas. So the basic concept of a growing, plant monster/thing nomming on people is about as different as I can come up with.

General concept:

The general concept the the story follows the path of the (currently) nameless plant monster as it moves through the lands/dimensions in search of tasty snacks to feed it's hunger. The more prey that the creature consumes/captures the stronger and more intelligent the plant will become. Of course if it manages to catch nothing after a length time, it decreases in intelligence and would eventually revert back to a simple, hungry plant.

At somepoint in the story arc the plant may get defeated or even fall to a predator itself, which would likely conclude the series I am planning. But that's away, away in the future.

Stoies will likely include:
Soft Vore
Devouring of Prey (unless escape is planned)

Character dependant: (owner's choice)
Non-fatal Vore / Fatal Vore
Unwilling / Willing
Use of tentacles
Digestion

Any characters are considered, descriptions, background, ideas for the story, I'm pretty flexible with this at the moment.
Preference towards Female Prey, but open to considering Male Prey as well. Humans, Furries, Scalies, Birdies?, etc are fine.

PM or post in the thread, I'm in the planning and beginning the writing at this stage.

The Written:
Chapter 1 - Two for Tea - http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=27513
Chapter 2 - Blue Candy - http://aryion.com/g4/view/206105
Chapter 3 - One Friend and Four Snacks - http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=27513
Chapter 4 - Can't think of a title? -

The Devoured:
Vixie and Ellen (Fox Girls/Humes, Twin Sisters) - owned by Foxby, featued in "Two for Tea"
Llara the Ant (Female Anthro Ant) - owned by Alexander the Ant, featured in "Blue Candy"
Ruka (Asian Human Female) - featured in, "One Friend and Four Snacks"
Tina Matrix (Female Anthro Rabbit) - featured in, "One Friend and Four Snacks"
Amy (Female Anthro Cat) - featured in, "One Friend and Four Snacks"
Kitsori (Female Anthro Kitsune) - featured in, "One Friend and Four Snacks"
Enkay (Human Female) - featured in, "Breakfast!!"

The Digested:

The Snacks: (in no particular order)
(1)
unicorn wrote:I'll happily volunteer my character as prey for your plant... I love plant vore, especially when those tentacles are put to use on the victims ;)
http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=167928 - anthro version

(5)Name: Kendra
Human
appearance: She's got darkbrown straight hair, with two long bangs at the side of her face. Her eyes are green.
personality: she's got quite a big mouth, and wants people to believe that she's tough and not easily scared, but that's just an act.
vore: if it's gentle and non-fatal, chances that she'll like it are very big

picture: http://itachi-4-ever.deviantart.com/art%20...%20-145912482

(6) Scaly
Name: Ina
species: lizard
appearance: http://itachi-4-ever.deviantart.com/art/Ina-160685647 (I suck at explaining XD)
personality: she's pretty shy. She was once a human training to become a witch, but she discovered that she was a shapeshifter and that her true form was a lizard girl. She can change into anything she wants, but always has to return to that form eventually. Otherwise she weakens.
vore: she likes it, a lot, and even if she gets digested, she can put herself in a trance so that it is completely painless for her and reform later.

They can both be unwilling at first too though, whatever meets your plant's fancy and well normally they'd both be scared at first. Especially Kendra, but you choose whatever you want to do with them I just really don't want them to be digested and killed. Well with Ina it doesn't really matter though.

EDIT: Oh and forgot to mention, I'm all for the tentacles ^^

(7) Little Flare
http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Little_Flare

(8) Lyanna or Natsuko
[Oh, if you want more food for your plants, I'd happily volunteer Natsuko or Lyanna for it. Lots of fun ideas... would love to see one of them unwillingly played with by tentacles and then devoured. As long the victim in question is unwilling and doesn't survive the story I'd be thrilled to see it happen (I hate happy endings in vore stories! )

Oh, and if you were take votes on whether the plant is defeated or evolved... mine would be for evolved!

Even if you don't use either of them, this still sounds like fun. Looking forward to seeing this ambitious project realized. Lyanna and Natsuko's profiles can both be found through this one: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/eat_kitties

(11) Lilly_Cucile
Note: Pretty much free reign on this snack, still confirm details with owner.

(13)
http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Katharu

(14)
http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Thyia

Potentially free reign with either one or both.
Last edited by Anzimal on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:06 am, edited 25 times in total.
Anzimal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Plant Vore Story - looking for victi...errr characters ;-)

Postby drawnout18 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:37 am

I'll help you out with it. I only play guys, sorry D: But I'm pretty good at writing, and I love plant vore, so lemme know. PLus I'm all for loving the no digestion, along with tentacles.
Because the world needs more Kingdom Hearts vore.
drawnout18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anzimal » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:41 am

That's a point.

Guys and Furry Characters are fine as well. I have preferences, but it doesn't mean I'm going to get them :D
Anzimal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby drawnout18 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:58 am

Well I warn you, when my characters enjoy vore, they really enjoy it. If you want, I can tone it down a notch... or five. XD

Out of curiosity, if you don't like digestion, then how are you going to have multiple victims? Is it just going to be implied? Cause I had the idea that someone owns the plant, and they lets the plant eat them every once in a while, since they take care of it, and bring it other meals.
Because the world needs more Kingdom Hearts vore.
drawnout18
Somewhat familiar

Postby unicorn » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:46 am

I'll happily volunteer my character as prey for your plant... I love plant vore, especially when those tentacles are put to use on the victims ;)
http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=167928 - anthro version
http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=179890 - or non-anthro version for the extra ambitious preds <3

Personally i like fatality in things... and it does seem like it would make it easier if there are going to be multiple prey parading into that plant's gullet. Got to make room for the next one! And also, how would the plant grow if it didn't derive any useful sustenance from its prey?
I like the idea that the other commenter said about this plant being in someone's care. ...someone fairly lacking in morals who would buy or kidnap prey to feed to their pet and ensure rapid growth!
Just some thoughts :3
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VixieMoondew » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Are you just asking for permission to use people's characters, or do you want something more involved? I'm fine with tossing you one of mine.
VixieMoondew
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LeSarthois » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:52 pm

Sounds good. There isn't enough plant vore around.
I can put my char in.
Le furry c'est poilant...
LeSarthois
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anzimal » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:32 pm

drawnout18 wrote:Well I warn you, when my characters enjoy vore, they really enjoy it. If you want, I can tone it down a notch... or five. XD

Out of curiosity, if you don't like digestion, then how are you going to have multiple victims? Is it just going to be implied? Cause I had the idea that someone owns the plant, and they lets the plant eat them every once in a while, since they take care of it, and bring it other meals.

I'm not into writing anything really hardcore, I'll state that now. It's generally of little interest to me as a reader as well, since I tend to glaze over it when it becomes really detailed. But then I've never really tried to write anything like that either.
I have no interest in writing detailed digestion scenes, I haven't thought of how the plant will get through multiple victims so it might just have to be implied or I'll think up something else.
Anzimal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anzimal » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Foxby wrote:Are you just asking for permission to use people's characters, or do you want something more involved? I'm fine with tossing you one of mine.

Primarily asking permission I guess, I wanted to try and to something more community involved rather than my own thing. I'm also quite happy for more involvement, I'm basically at the stage of fielding ideas at the moment.
Anzimal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Houyo » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:00 am

I have a few characters I might want to throw out there for you.

Also, some suggestions about how to handle the digestion thing. I've always had this one idea that came to vore/unbirth is that a predator would "collect" victims. They would eat/unbirth/whatever a person, and then the person would either shrink down or be magically stored inside an alternate dimesion inside the preds body, and all the prey ever devoured would be trapped there, either in a coma or awake or whatever.

I came up with this idea because I really like unwilling and fatal, but I really dislike death. So it still brings about the stuff I like about fatal, but the prey is still technically alive and one may day (how ever unlikely) could be saved.
Houyo
???

Postby eatmeplease » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:07 am

If it weren't for no digestion, I'd give you some characters.
eatmeplease
---

Postby Alexander_the_ant » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:57 am

Mrr.. I love non-digestion scenes/stories.. ^^ I could lend you a char or two... :3 Ilara the ant is one.

http://aryion.com/g3/data/170737-1215.PNG

http://aryion.com/g3/data/164810-1215.jpg

She's the blue ant in the pictures if you ask. ;3 She is usually nude in the RP's I play, but if she were to wear clothing, she usually go with swim bikini most of the time. :3
Alexander_the_ant
Participator

Postby Anzimal » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:04 am

eatmeplease wrote:If it weren't for no digestion, I'd give you some characters.

Amended to optional digestion scenes, I'll happily take a stab at writing them after some consideration.
Anzimal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anzimal » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:14 am

Houyo wrote:I have a few characters I might want to throw out there for you.

Also, some suggestions about how to handle the digestion thing. I've always had this one idea that came to vore/unbirth is that a predator would "collect" victims. They would eat/unbirth/whatever a person, and then the person would either shrink down or be magically stored inside an alternate dimesion inside the preds body, and all the prey ever devoured would be trapped there, either in a coma or awake or whatever.

I came up with this idea because I really like unwilling and fatal, but I really dislike death. So it still brings about the stuff I like about fatal, but the prey is still technically alive and one may day (how ever unlikely) could be saved.

That's actually not a bad idea, I might actually steal that one.

Amended to consider Male Prey, etc, up the top of the thread in the first post :-D
Anzimal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:37 pm

You can use my character Ruka - her info is in my blog.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Thagrahn » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:37 pm

I'm willing to offer up Aysa the pick Cabbit female from the side scroll game I was making.

Would like to see what someone could do with her since currently her only form is a very simple (and bad) pixel style that I made.

Plants are an instant-death vore in the game anyway.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anzimal » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Thagrahn wrote:I'm willing to offer up Aysa the pick Cabbit female from the side scroll game I was making.

Would like to see what someone could do with her since currently her only form is a very simple (and bad) pixel style that I made.

Plants are an instant-death vore in the game anyway.

Aysa the pick Cabbit female?
Anzimal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VixieMoondew » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:54 pm

I think s/he meant "pink" there.
VixieMoondew
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby eatmeplease » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:08 am

eatmeplease
---

Postby maraudingmarauder » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:33 am

Houyo wrote:Also, some suggestions about how to handle the digestion thing. I've always had this one idea that came to vore/unbirth is that a predator would "collect" victims. They would eat/unbirth/whatever a person, and then the person would either shrink down or be magically stored inside an alternate dimesion inside the preds body, and all the prey ever devoured would be trapped there, either in a coma or awake or whatever.

You just hit on one of my favourite pred types for long-term RPs. Permanent devouring/death is a little much for me, but long term (or indefinite, with the risk that it could be permanent if they're not saved) capture with the chance of eventually being released is awesome.
maraudingmarauder
???

Next

Return to Suggestion & inspiration