Request to artists

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Request to artists

Postby thedemonhimself » Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:05 pm

Hey there, up for a challenge? I'm putting out a request for my character to be drawn in a couple different poses. He's a sizeshifting Black anthro fox with a skunk's tail. If you could help me out that'd be great!
thedemonhimself
New to the forum

Re: Request to artists

Postby Passing Stranger » Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:40 pm

So basicaly a skunk with a narrow snout and strips on his tail but not his back. That sounds simple enough, but could I ask a few questions?

What poses do you have in mind? Why do you want these images for? What size and color count do you want these images to have? Do you have any background requirements? What sort of file formate do you want? Is there any sort of prize or reward for helping you? When do you need this images? Is there a perticular style or artist you'd like emulated? What color are the skunk foxes eyes? Paws, hands or hand paws? What sort of sizeshifting does he do? Does his become muscular, fat or just taller? What is his natural build? How many poses is a couple? How old is your character? What is personality or sign? Does he wear clothes?
Passing Stranger

Re: Request to artists

Postby zStorm » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:56 am

thedemonhimself wrote:Hey there, up for a challenge? I'm putting out a request for my character to be drawn in a couple different poses. He's a sizeshifting Black anthro fox with a skunk's tail. If you could help me out that'd be great!

So basically you're not just asking for one piece of giftart from a stranger, but a whole bunch of giftart from strangers.
zStorm
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration