Vampiric vore?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vampiric vore?

Postby Mirukani » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:01 pm

I don't know. I don't seem to see a whole lot of it around. I write it on occasion... when I get around to writing much of anything at all, lately. Hard and bloody is a personal favorite, but really, just seeing a bit more around in general might be nice, even in combination with other types of vore.
Mirukani
---

Re: Vampiric vore?

Postby Vore-Marine » Sat May 01, 2010 12:36 am

Vampiric vore tends to be one of the forms that sticks to RP's and storys as threads on it often turn into flame wars/ arguments due to it's very IRL possable...

So it's out there, but it likes to hide
That red dot is not your friend.....
Its mine :D
Vore-Marine
Somewhat familiar

Postby Quicksilver » Sat May 01, 2010 4:36 am

I made a poll a long time ago.

Majority opinion seems to be that it isn't a part of the vore fetish so that probably explains the lack of it on the site.
It's all just a figment of your imagination.
Quicksilver
???

Postby Paradonix » Sat May 01, 2010 6:02 am

I think it's quite thrilling to read, when it can be found.
Paradonix
???

Postby Mirukani » Sat May 01, 2010 10:29 am

Vore-Marine wrote:Vampiric vore tends to be one of the forms that sticks to RP's and storys as threads on it often turn into flame wars/ arguments due to it's very IRL possable...

So it's out there, but it likes to hide

Technically, hard vore is very possible in real life. I don't see arguments and flame wars breaking out over that. Also, I haven't seen a single flame war or argument over vampiric vore being able to happen in real life. Please provide a link to back up your statement? Oh wait, that's right...

Quicksilver wrote:I made a poll a long time ago.

Majority opinion seems to be that it isn't a part of the vore fetish so that probably explains the lack of it on the site.

I personally am borderline on whether Vampirism is considered vore or not (hence my confusion over the term "Vampiric Vore" in the first place), but I definitely am of the opinion that the two are related, even if Vampirism isn't subset of vore in the same way that hard vore or soul vore is.

I don't care if it's a silly MSPaint doodle, a badly-written story with a female predator of the type I normally loathe, or a parody or whatever. I just kind of want to see a bit more vampiric vore (whatever that means to you) out there on the portal.
Mirukani
---

Postby Quicksilver » Sat May 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Mirukani wrote:I don't care if it's a silly MSPaint doodle, a badly-written story with a female predator of the type I normally loathe, or a parody or whatever. I just kind of want to see a bit more vampiric vore (whatever that means to you) out there on the portal.

For what it's worth (probably not a lot) I've got a few vampire-like sketches I've been meaning to clean up and post somewhere.
It's all just a figment of your imagination.
Quicksilver
???

Postby Cryptrat » Sat May 01, 2010 5:11 pm

I am one of the people who tend not to believe that vampiric "vore" is vore at all. It has always felt like they're sort of connected, but one is to the other like celery is to a potato. Technically they're both vegetables, that is, but that's where any comparisons stop and they don't really mesh that well.

If you had some idea about what you'd consider a good "vampiric vore" story, send me a PM or respond here, and I could try my hand at it if it's vorish enough for my tastes.

All I lack most of the time is the seed of an idea to take and run with. That's why I write stories about underaged kids one week, and anal vore the next week, and have ideas bouncing around my brain about this and that for the near future.

Well, I'll write it if you want it, I mean. *shrugs*
Cryptrat
---

Postby Vore-Marine » Sat May 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Mirukani wrote:Technically, hard vore is very possible in real life. I don't see arguments and flame wars breaking out over that. Also, I haven't seen a single flame war or argument over vampiric vore being able to happen in real life. Please provide a link to back up your statement? Oh wait, that's right...

That would be the thread i was talking about ^^ My meaning was they quickly got off topic and turned into IRL problems which gets the thread locked or deleted
That red dot is not your friend.....
Its mine :D
Vore-Marine
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mirukani » Sat May 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Vore-Marine wrote:
Mirukani wrote:Technically, hard vore is very possible in real life. I don't see arguments and flame wars breaking out over that. Also, I haven't seen a single flame war or argument over vampiric vore being able to happen in real life. Please provide a link to back up your statement? Oh wait, that's right...

That would be the thread i was talking about ^^ My meaning was they quickly got off topic and turned into IRL problems which gets the thread locked or deleted

It also makes it hard to back up your statements about them devolving into flamewars. I still stand by what I said, though: I don't see repeated Hard Vore Can Happen IRL threads, and vampirism of the type I prefer sticks pretty much in the fantasy world seeing as vampires do not exist. A human drinking blood does nothing for me. It's the inhumanity that sets them apart and makes them something else, something that requires them to feed off humans, that's the turn-on.

I think people forget that in modern vampire stories, honestly. My personal opinion is that most modern vampires are de-fanged, chemically castrated wussies. Gimme a real, honest-to-god terrified victim that realizes too late that monsters are real, and they're out to bathe in your blood. :evil:
Mirukani
---

Postby Mirukani » Sun May 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Spiderbone made some really awesomely grotesque vampires <3
Mirukani
---

Postby MidnightRose » Sun May 23, 2010 6:26 pm

This concept is love. I assume you've seen the fourth Hellsing OVA, Mirukani? <333

And if you're not familiar with Soul Calibur, watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK1Hash1d-c
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby MementoMori » Sun May 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Personally I like vampiric vore, and I don't see why it won't be considered vore if things that stray even farther from that (like unbirth, anal vore, breast vore.. etc) are totally considered okay as vore (and I'm not bashing them at all, I'm just saying) then I don't see why one of the actual oral forms of eating them wouldn't be considered vore suddenly..
[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Sun May 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Well, the vampire is draining someone's vital fluids, so it technically counts. Applying actual vore to it increases the awesomeness.

A couple of Hellsing caps just because...
Attachments
446.jpg
1204492999030.jpg
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Mirukani » Sun May 23, 2010 9:23 pm

MidnightRose wrote:This concept is love. I assume you've seen the fourth Hellsing OVA, Mirukani? <333

And if you're not familiar with Soul Calibur, watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK1Hash1d-c

Ohhhhh man. The scene where Alucard kills Rip Van Winkle is unbearably hot. <33 Also, that vid is awesome. I just wish it lasted longer!

Not to toot my own horn here or anything, but I do have an unfinished vampiric vore scene sitting on my hard drive. I should post what I have for some feedback and get it finished up.
Mirukani
---

Postby MementoMori » Sun May 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Mirukani, if you ever finish it you should probably post it here, I'm sure Midnight Rose and I aren't the only people who would appreciate seeing it :)

Also yeah, Hellsing FTW XD
[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mirukani » Mon May 24, 2010 8:49 am

RaggedRook wrote:Mirukani, if you ever finish it you should probably post it here, I'm sure Midnight Rose and I aren't the only people who would appreciate seeing it :)

Also yeah, Hellsing FTW XD

Well, it's not finished, but I decided I had too many unfinished vore stories and put them up for some help in getting the next few stages going. What I have so far of that vampiric vore story is included in there, somewhere in the middle. It gets pretty graphic pretty quick, unlike some of the others I've posted up for review.
Mirukani
---

Postby MidnightRose » Mon May 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Mirukani wrote:Ohhhhh man. The scene where Alucard kills Rip Van Winkle is unbearably hot. <33

Fuck yes. I could get off that scene!! XD It's so damn hot!!

And that vampire story...UGH. <3333 Sweet Jesus, it's hot as hell. Gorey vampire vore is much appreciated. Tuomas could do that to me any day. <33333 D-Dammit, I'd ask for a commission if I had the money.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Mirukani » Mon May 24, 2010 2:22 pm

MidnightRose wrote:
Mirukani wrote:Ohhhhh man. The scene where Alucard kills Rip Van Winkle is unbearably hot. <33

Fuck yes. I could get off that scene!! XD It's so damn hot!!

I am not alone!

MidnightRose wrote:And that vampire story...UGH. <3333 Sweet Jesus, it's hot as hell. Gorey vampire vore is much appreciated. Tuomas could do that to me any day. <33333

Hehehe. Tuomas is pretty much a vampire fantasy of mine. I prefer the slightly but noticeably inhuman vampires like him and Alucard. A regular human drinking blood does nothing for me.
Last edited by Mirukani on Mon May 24, 2010 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mirukani
---

Postby MidnightRose » Mon May 24, 2010 2:23 pm

With the piercings and chains and everything...I LOVE HIM, GODDAMMIT.

If any cute guy is drinking a girl's blood, I like it.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Cowrie » Fri May 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Mirukani wrote:I prefer the slightly but noticeably inhuman vampires like him and Alucard. A regular human drinking blood does nothing for me.

I reccoment the books Peeps and The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld. Warning: first book has lots of science details, and only has prevore, mentioned vore and something that I suppose could be called hard vore graffiti (impossible to explain, just read the book) and both contain worms, vampire hunters of an unusual sort, and an utterly unique form of vampire.

So long as you like the hard stuff, you'll enjoy 'em.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Next

Return to Suggestion & inspiration