Willing to write if U Willing to draw.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Willing to write if U Willing to draw.

Postby OmegaWulf » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:20 am

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but anyways here it goes.

I have been writing for a little while now (never vore) and I have always wanted to have one of my stories illustrated, this community as I have seen so far is really enthusiastic about drawing. Now my drawing skills are very sub par but my writing I have been told is very good, and for some people I know that this problem is the other way around.

I was just wondering if there was any one out there with a story idea that they could not write but they could illustrate, because I would be happy to help with the story portion.

If no one wants to do this that's cool but I just thought it would be a good way for two individuals to help each other. If any one wants to do this and needs proof of my skills just give me a list of writing criteria and I’ll show you what I can do.

I only have a few conditions for this request and everything else is free game. No hardvore, no scat and no normal animal eating humans, I have no qualms about furries though.

Sincerely your main course,

Omegawulf
OmegaWulf
Been posting for a bit

Re: Willing to write if U Willing to draw.

Postby unknownwolf » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:06 pm

Sure thing pal, i got tons of ideas that i can not write about cause my writing sucks. I would love to help you with illustrating a story, how should i get in touch with you?
unknownwolf
New to the forum

Postby OmegaWulf » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:58 am

People, this topic is not just limited to me and Unknownwolf. Others can advertise their skills and ablities here! If any of you want help use this topic to ask for it or advertise your willingness to help others! Through this we can all work with one another and make a new geniration of illistrated stories!
OmegaWulf
Been posting for a bit

Postby AceCorona » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:04 am

I'm a decent artist, but right now I'm involved in a project for the moderator of Idiotfreegiantessboard at Yahoo. It's a gentle giantess story, and so far I've completed four or five pages. Maybe some time down the road we can get together on a project.

I'm also a good writer, but maybe I can give you an outline, and you can write out the story and I can illustrate it. I have alot of ideas for stories, but I never have enough time on a computer to work on all of my ideas. Right now, at Writing.Com, I have a works in progress folder with over 13 different stories that are on hold right now because I don't have the time to devote to them. But like I said, when I'm done with my current project, maybe we can work together.
AceCorona
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration