Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Postby Oxyntic » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:23 am

Last edited by Oxyntic on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oxyntic
Been posting for a bit

Re: tailspin cooking scene

Postby Jurodan » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:15 pm

I do remember it, but I have no clue where to find it. And I thought it was Baloo who fell onto the spit...
Busy giving humanity a bad rep.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: tailspin cooking scene

Postby canime » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:02 pm

I've seen that episode last year on one of the Disney Channels. Can't remember whih one. Tail Spin came on around 3-5 am in the morning. I'm not sure if it still does though.
canime
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheCreeper » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:53 pm

I remember that episode but not that part, but if it's any consolation, there was another episode where Rebecca was about to be cooked.

It involved her buying this fat ass, nasty looking pig designed to hunt truffles (some kinda fancy mushroom). Anyways, she's captured by these alligator pygmeys with the pig and they dump in her a boiling pot with veggies and all that.

One gator makes alot of "dinner" jokes and even stuff a truffle in rebecca's mouth when she tries mouthing off to them. I thought it was a pretty good scene in my case. I have it on VHS actually.

If i knew how to get VHS onto my hardrive I'd do it, but sadly, I got no idea what technology is needed for that.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration