Finding Nemo

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Finding Nemo

Postby Cridel » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:31 pm

I would like to see Dory vore Nemo. She has a very large mouth and she certainly could eat him, which would be funny. She forgets who Nemo is and when she sees him, she eats him.
Cridel
Participator

Re: Finding Nemo

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:32 pm

Personally, I'd like to see some nonfatal Finding Nemo vore! Whether the fish get regurgitated or do a full tour, I don't mind as long as they don't die!
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:44 pm

...Are you trying to traumatize fish? I mean, there's probably a trick involving snorting a fish up your nose and spitting him out (or drinking a fish and sneezing him out. Forgot the exact order).

...Off-topic, I'm thinking of a Marloweny-type story with a mermaid.

On-topic, clown fish sleep around anemone easily. Dory, who's not an clown fish, was trying to sleep there in Finding Dory. Makes you wonder about the alternative scene.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:49 pm

Well, I have an idea similar to voreluver's Finding Nemo vore ideas. In mine, the fish discover a mystic pearl that grants them the ability to survive the hostile environments inside other sea creatures! Feel free to use it if you want.
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:29 pm

Well, it looks like voreluver has abandoned his Finding Nemo vore ideas, so I thought I might pass the torch, so to speak, from what I know.

Apparently, in these stories, Marlin and Dory would have become indigestible through some means, and I'll leave that to your imagination and writing ability. From here on out, they would apparently stay eaten by all the large creatures they encountered on their journey...and end up taking a full tour of each of them! Bruce...the whale...the first pelican...

I'm sure that in the right hands, this could turn out well. But I don't think my hands are the right ones...
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration