Introducing Vore to D&D

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby Feign » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:40 pm

Praexon wrote:To which party are you referring just now?
Bunch of RL friends and I who play on Wednesday nights... Nothing official, also not related to vore in any way (I think anyway).
All that is born dies,
All that is planned fails,
All that is built crumbles,
This will always be true.

But memories continue on,
And they make it beautiful.
Feign
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby drac » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:54 pm

Praexon wrote:~_~ too much information

But you're right about the dire animals being canidates for swallow whole. Or any large creature for that matter. Once something reaches Huge size and has an appropriate mouth, the possibility is there, it's simply a matter of the DM asserting that the swallow whole ability is universal.

Praexon, I couldn't agree more with your long dissertation. I guess I have never seen a "good" D&D game, and was unaware a DM could have such a wide latitude to make the game more realistic, even to the point of changing the rules (with the consent of the players I would suspect.)

I doubt many D&D players beyond the "furry vore" crowd here at Eka's would envision the swallow whole rules for mammalian predators like dire wolves, bears, etc because regular people without the vore fetish do not imagine these creatures swallowing live animals in real life -- because they don't, of course. As surely as a frog instinctively swallows prey whole, a bear instinctively "chews" before swallowing, which is why they have molars. But like you say, I suppose a DM can add mammals to the swallow whole panalopy. I suspect a players with furry vore interests would want to see such creatures in the game.

This brings up an interesting point however. Animals that routinely swallow live prey like fish and reptiles really do have almost indestructable, cut proof stomachs which is why I justifiably questioned the "swallow whole cut-out escape" nonsense to begin with, and you agreed to a large degree.

But it is a different matter when we begin turning wholly unsuitable animals with far weaker stomachs for dealing with live prey into "swallow whole animals". Giant humans and other mammals could be far more seriously damaged by living prey (particularly if packing knives or razors) than a reptile or fish ever would, because these kinds of digestive systems were never subjected to this kind of abuse in nature. But of course, "magic" digestive systems can go hand in hand with "magic" unhinging jaws for furry predators.

The D&D game mechanics interest me because I think there may be some enthusiam among historic wargamers who read my upcoming book on the seraphim dragons to "play" these events in the historical world with dragons based on the scriptural and historic descriptions, but since it is the real world, magic essentially being the capabilities of a good con artist to play on the ignorance and superstition inherent in our own real ancient and medieval world. It would kind of be a historical "spoof" of D&D save for the dragons being real Biblical entities.
drac
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Praexon » Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:40 pm

I'm glad we could reach an understanding, and I think the other posters on the thread are too.

There is definately a difference between a komodo dragon's stomach and a racoon's stomach, even if you magically increased the size of the latter so that they are roughly equal in mass and strength. And herbivore predators, which are not unheard of in the furry vore community, would have trouble digesting creatures at all from a physiological standpoint. A DM would be reasonable to assert that these creatures do less damage or are easier to escape from than carnivores of the same size. I'm only hesitant to do this for the campaign I will be running because it would disturb game balance--carnivorous species become more powerful without any drawback. If I can think of an equally powerful ability that herbivores recieve, then I would implement it. The system would look something like this:

Herbivores: weak digestion damage, weak stomach, (some sort of advantage)

Omnivores: moderate digestion damage, moderate stomach toughness

Carnivores: strong digestion damage, tough stomach, (some sort of disadvantage?)

Of course, even if I created a balanced system, I would still consult with the players before implementing it. One of the characters is a rabbit predator, after all, and might prefer an atmosphere where species has no impact on vore ability.
Praexon
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Feign » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:36 pm

Thread necromancy! Because I mentioned my RL gaming group in here before, I'm gonna post up some of IMO the "best of" quotes of the campaign.
(The party has no cleric and one sorceror...)
"Whooo, an illusion. Meanwhile, the rest of us are casting 'power word: stab' on them."

(Our ranger is a Lawful/Good Fire Elf with a flaming bow and Alchemist Fires...)
"Don't let the screaming wildlife fool you, fire has a very positive renewing effect on the forest. Honest."

(In a swamp after a black dragon was briefly sighted.)
A: What did you just cast?
B: I just summoned an alligator under the water.
A: There's a big, hungry black dragon down there. You just cast "summon nature's kibble"

(chaos monks are great, and not because of their powers)
GM: The door is roughly fifty feet tall and almost twienty feet wide, it's not locked, but those who can sense magic notice that it glows slightly...
Monk: Ehh, I'm at peace with my god. *opens the door*

(Dark Iron Forge, and more from the monk)
GM: So, you're in the Drow district wearing the pendant that blings with the power fo a thousand suns... Which paints only slightly smaller a bullseye on your chest than the one of mr Elfy McElven...
Monk: No, I'll just be over at the bar, proudly sticking to my "vow of poverty" by paying in coppers.

(After killing a clutch of red dragonlings)
"Yes, I'm the diplomatic one in this party, but if that thing finds out what we just did... Well, it's just not possible to suck enough dragon dick to get out of that situation alive"

(Sorceror is charasmatic, it's true, but damn his player uses alot of syllables)
"I would like to quickly interlude that we as a party are not represented by the vitrolic distemper that our compatriot is liberally applying to this situation..."

Gods, that last one was tough to remember... :P
Feign
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Simrobert2001 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:00 pm

In a cave, a scene involving my rogue:
GM: An ogre steps out of the darkness. He looks at your character.
Ogre: "Rum Tum tum, A yummy young woman to fill my stomach.
GM: your character knows that this particular ogre is a sex addict.
((group laughs))
Me: I bare my chest to him.
GM: the ogre looks at your breasts, and decides to go for it. He comes closer.
Me: My character decides to point to the ground, signaling him to drop his pants.
GM: the ogre does.
((everyone in the group begins to look interested, but have a few reservations))
Me: My Rogue decides to emasculate him, and insult his size.
GM: *laughs* Thats rolling your personality (I think) check
me: *rolls dice* *natural 20*
GM: *rolls dice* Okay, you win. The Ogre will spend his next few turns in a corner crying.
Me: *to the team* Well? lets go! Iput my shirt back on.
Simrobert2001
???

Previous

Return to Suggestion & inspiration