a somewhat odd thought.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

a somewhat odd thought.

Postby jackalopebob » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:28 pm

Ok, this has gone through a few iterations in my mind, and might go a fair ways beyond what one normally considers to be vore

It occours to me, that a sufficently large predator would have quite a bit of space inside themselves.

so. then I had a rather interesting idea:

a rather large pred, though some sequence of events ends up with a house inside their gut, and one or more smaller creatures living there.
jackalopebob
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: a somewhat odd thought.

Postby Humbug » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:35 pm

Cute. You gonna' draw/write about it? It's a cool concept.
Humbug
---

Postby Manic_Maxwell » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:47 pm

It is a good concept, and one that I think would lend itself well to an interesting story. It kind of gives the impression of a "Big Brother: Vore Edition" sort of thing. :lol:

Actually, it kind of reminds me of an old idea of mine before I got too heavily into vore, minus the whole house thing. As part of a Super Mario RPG kind of thing, I thought of having a huge-sized Yoshi who had swallowed most of the normal-sized ones on the island. Those yoshies would have a little village built up within the big one's belly, and the player could get themselves swallowed to visit the village. Hmm...

...I wonder if we could petition Will Wright to make "Sim Stomach?"
Manic_Maxwell
Batteries not included

Re:

Postby blackrain » Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:31 am

Check out the comic “Z” by Frakass. It has a large living space ship that kind of looks like a mermaid. People ride around inside her body. It look’s like a very interesting comic.
Have you every seen the sci-if show,”FarScape” great show, same idea, the aliens are flying around inside a living ship. She half organic, and half metal. If you haven’t seen it I would recommend checking it out. No vore, but a lot of aliens.
Out of the darkness I will come.
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=648767
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby jackalopebob » Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:08 am

blackrain wrote:Check out the comic “Z” by Frakass. It has a large living space ship that kind of looks like a mermaid. People ride around inside her body. It look’s like a very interesting comic.
Have you every seen the sci-if show,”FarScape” great show, same idea, the aliens are flying around inside a living ship. She half organic, and half metal. If you haven’t seen it I would recommend checking it out. No vore, but a lot of aliens.

might have to check out the comic.

yeah, lexx was much the same, but it had the occasional mawshot when the ship fed on passing debris. you even got to see his stomach breifly in one episode (at least, I think the sex-change virus made the ship sound feminine)
jackalopebob
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration