requesting ideas

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

requesting ideas

Postby Skye » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:39 am

I'm feeling like doing some vore stories. I like a minimum on unrealistic stretching, oral vore of any kind, and I especially like dragons. in Work to be Shared I wrote and am writing 'Virgin Sacrifice'.

I'd like for someone to suggest a story idea or two they'd like to read.
"Ohh, ah, yeah that's how it always starts. But then later there's running and then screaming."

Avatar full image- http://fantasygallery.net/alexander/ra1.jpg
Skye
Somewhat familiar

Re: requesting ideas

Postby SeruOmen » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:38 pm

Dragon, huh? Maybe a fanfic for Kameo: Elements of Power. That has a few dragons in it =P
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Anim » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:29 am

-Chips in-
Kameo Rawks, and has vore in it.
o- o
Anim
Somewhat familiar

Postby SeruOmen » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:41 am

Anim wrote:-Chips in-
Kameo Rawks, and has vore in it.
o- o

I know a dragon eats one of the goblins in the game, but can Kameo herself ever get eaten?
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Skye » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:38 am

Never heard of that one, I lead a sheltered existence... I could do some research on plots and character profiles, but it isn't the same.
"Ohh, ah, yeah that's how it always starts. But then later there's running and then screaming."

Avatar full image- http://fantasygallery.net/alexander/ra1.jpg
Skye
Somewhat familiar

Postby SeruOmen » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:11 pm

Skye wrote:Never heard of that one, I lead a sheltered existence... I could do some research on plots and character profiles, but it isn't the same.

Yeah, that's true. You can't really see a character in full effect like that. ^_^ I'll try to think of something else.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Return to Suggestion & inspiration