A little suggestion

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

A little suggestion

Postby htaed » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:04 am

I think this site needs a few more f/f or m/f vore stories. I'm seeing an excess of f/m stuff. This is just a suggestion, nothing more or less.
htaed
Somewhat familiar

Re: A little suggestion

Postby MaxTwenty » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:11 am

I'd second the f/f one, personally.

But the site is for artists first; therefore, you must be patient like the rest of us for such works. All in due time.

(Oh but hey, I'm working on a f/f story if you're interested. Should be done in about.... sometime.)
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby htaed » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:18 am

Hmm, that's sounds interesting. Let me know when you finish. I'd love to see the finished product.

The reason I ask this is mainly because a lot of stories and pictures often involve male prey. Let's just say, I'm not into that.
htaed
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jurodan » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:44 am

I try to keep a variety. Might want to look through my works a female prey is what you want to see.
Busy giving humanity a bad rep.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SeruOmen » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:57 pm

If I remember correctly, only one of my stories -isn't- f/f. But I'm not so sure my writing is placed in the writing gallery- I think you have to go through my Drawing Gallery to see it.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Throku » Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:16 pm

Hmm yeah my "art" is the other way around :P

Both my stories here are f/f with only one incident of f/m (or two incidents depending on how you look at it)
Yeah I know they are old, I'm just not much for the "stand alone story" type of thing ;)
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Nasonxian » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:02 am

I'm working on a f/f story as well... Now that I know people would like it I may have the inspiration to finish soon :p
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby SeruOmen » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:09 am

I've actually been working on a Story ... that well. Kinda sucks, as far as storyline goes, but it'll have pretty good vore. It throws alot of Square-soft worlds together- Ultemecia from FF8 attempts time compression, so she can absorb the powers of all the sorceresses through time, just like she tries to in the game.

However, something goes wrong, and it compresses many realities as well as time. And since she was looking for the power of sorceresses, it is only females that are trapped in the same reality as her.

It'll be a LONG time before I'm finished.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Humbug » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:20 am

I have one m/f story in my gallery. Wile E. Coyote eats Lola. Good fun.
Humbug
---

Return to Suggestion & inspiration